96 Cobra Convt. FS in NC!!!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
After some serious thought I am selling my 1996 Laser Red Cobra Convt. I bought it in late July last year from the Service Manager at Parkway Ford which is in Winston-Salem NC, and I have been throwin around the thought of gettin rid of it due to going back to school. The car as it sits right now only has 37k miles on it. It is flawless inside and out, prob wont find another Cobra around in this good of condition. It has saddle interior as well as the top. It has Eibach 1.5 inch lowering springs, Steeda caster/camber plates, 17x9 Chrome Cobra R's all the way around w/ 245/45 Goodyears up front and 275/40 Goodyears out back and all are brand new! Performance parts on the car are FRPP 3:73's, BBk O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, Mac Short-Throw shifter and a Mac CAI. The car also has a tan light bar to match the interior, Tan Cobra floormats, a nice vinnyl tonneau cover, and various chrome pieces under the hood as well as chrome "Cobra" letters on the rear bumper. I looked long and hard for a car of this caliber and it is gorgeous! I am lookin for $13,500 obo, so give me some feedback and feel free to ask questions!

Also I have a brand new in box set of BBK Ceramic Longtubes, SPEC Stage 1 clutch and Steeda Firewall Adj, Aluminum Quadrant, and Adj, Cable that I will let go w/ the car for $750.

Also I have a brand new Convt. top (the current one doesn't need replacing...just an extra) An extra Tonneau cover and 3 brand new Goodyear 245/45/17's for the front that I will let go with the car...this is a great deal dont pass it up

437548479_l.jpg

437551816_l.jpg

443536874_l.jpg

446796608_l.jpg

Thanks,
Bryan

Kenny H

Established Member
Guys, I have seen this car in person and its gorgeous! Its definately the cleanest '97 Cobra you'll find. You would not believe this car is 10 years old, the paint/exterior/trim looks brand spankin' new.

TTT

Users who are viewing this thread