96+ Cobra BBK Ceramic Long Tube Headers / Mid-pipe with Cats

dragtek1

Established Member
Have a set of:

15320 BBK Ceramic Long Tube Headers SOLD

1638 BBK X-pipe with Catalytic Converters. SOLD

I also have an H-pipe with Catalytic Converters for sale SOLD

I am paypal verified (add 2% fees for paypal)

LOCAL PICK-UP IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

Thanks for looking!
Jim

(BTW, I posted this on a few other forums)

Last edited:

FRiCK

Banned
15320 1 5/8" Full-Length Header Kit (1996-98 4.6 Cobra Mustang) Ceramic Coated
15330 1 5/8" Full-Length Header Kit (1999-Current 4.6 Cobra Mustang) Ceramic Coated

just wondering??

also, are the prices flexible? no offense but im interested and they see high compared to what others are actually paying for them.

dragtek1

Established Member
Same setup, except the 15320 have a connection for front air pump that needs to be capped off.

I have an 03 Cobra motor and also 03 headers, I can take a pic side by side with the header and also mount them on the motor if you'd like to seem, just let me know!

Are the prices high? Send me an offer! I know these go for 500+ new, so I figured I'd sell them for 1/2 the price.

Thanks for your interest!
Jim

FRiCK

Banned
im hoping some else chimes in on this....

but for mac or bbk's and a matching midpipe i want to say the norm is about $250-$350 shipped...

again, not trying to be a dick, just throwing out the #'s theses go for....

dragtek1

Established Member
Okay, I just called BBK and spoke to Ryan Rogers and he confirmed that the flange used on the BBK part #15330 and part #15230 are the same.

Frick, as far as the price, I believe you are correct when you speak of O/R Midpipes. They'll go for about 350 shipped with the headers. Since these are catted midpipes, I believe the prices are a little bit higher. I agree, I hope someone else can chime in on this!

I am flexible on the pricing, cuz I would definitely like to give someone a great deal, but at the same time, I just don't want to get gypped on it as well haha.

Thanks!
Jim

dragtek1

Established Member
Okay guys, I have A LOT of people interested right now. I have 2 local guys that may get priority because 1) convenience and 2) because they were first to respond. I'll let you know for sure.

Thanks,
Jim

dragtek1

Established Member
wh1tesnake98, Sounds like a deal. Let me find out shipping cost and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,
Jim

dragtek1

Established Member
Shipping size for the H-pipe is 39 in length x 23 in width x 5 in deep @ 22.5 lbs.

From California to Savannah, Ga is $27.13 Fedex Ground, which is the cheapest I've found.

My paypal address is [email protected].

Thanks,
Jim

wh1tesnake98

Established Member
hey jim,
i am in iraq and emailed my wife about the purchase, and didn't receive "clearance".
sorry if i have wasted your time, wish i could buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread