96 Cobra backfire n2mb box?

dragracingfreak

Bowtie Killer
Established Member
So sometimes when I go to shift using the no lift shift feature it backfires and sounds like a cannon. The 2 step and wot features work fine though. And I understand that when using either one it loads up on fuel in the exhaust and then it ignites, but it backfires fairly often when I'm not using either feature. Like I can just pull out at a slow roll, nail it, let off then BOOOM. It will also do it in other gears doing it the same. Like I said it runs fine but it is more of a nuisance than anything to me. I also have a Egr and sai delete with no tune, I'm sure that's not helping, but it never backfired before I had this n2mb box, any suggestions.

wvragtop

SPRAYING CHEATER SVT POST
Established Member
I have one but doing that .I am currently hooking up a nitrous window switch as in n at this minute . not sure about the wiring of it though it looks as if it breaks the ground wire to solenoids .

The Commander

Established Member
I don't think the wot box has anything to do with it my car started doing the same thing after I put on the jlt cai and Mac exhaust along with a tune from bama and I haven't even hooked up my wot box yet.

Users who are viewing this thread