BradJ

Established Member
96 Cobra
Crystal White on black
29,5xx miles

Asking $10,500 OBO

JLT CAI
MAC O/R Prochamber
SLP modular catback (power-flo mufflers, NOT loudmouth)
MM K-member
MM LCAs front & rear
MM coil overs
MM CC Plates
Bilstein HD struts/shocks
MM remote oil filter
Black Chrome Saleen reps 18x9F 18x10R
Kumho MX 265/35-18 and 295/35-18

All mods have less than 3k miles on them.

Overall the car is in great shape. The body is straight, interior is in great shape....pretty much no surprises for a car with 29k miles. However there are a few minor issues with the car, which I think is reflected in my asking price...

As with a lot of crystal white cars, there are a few SMALL areas where the paint has chipped. This is isolated to the rear of the back windows, under the trim piece. I have carefully applied touch up paint to the affected areas. Obviously you can tell there is touch up paint there, but the area is small and barely noticeable...still looks better than the chipped paint.

After I had the suspension installed, I had it aligned and corner balanced...about 2 weeks later I decided to lower the car a bit, so I took it in (to a different shop) to have it re-aligned...well this guy determined he needed to shift the k-member over (which he did NOT need to do) to get the alignment right. The k-member had already been squared to the rear suspension, so now it is off a little. This can be fixed easily, I just do not have the time to do it.

The right front wheel has slight curb rash...but it kind of needs to be replaced anyway cause when I ordered the black chrome saleens from Stage 3 Motorsports (I would not recommend them, they were very, very unhelpful) I got 3 black chrome wheels and 1 kind-of-sort-of-maybe black chrome wheel. I tried to get it resolved but finally gave up after about 6 months of Stage 3 basically blowing me off and blaming wheelreplicas.com

The battery is a little weak...it sat for about two months and I don't have a charger to get it back to full gusto.

The headlights are starting to yellow a bit and should probably be replaced.

The right front fender was replaced due to kids in my neighborhood playing baseball in the street...

Pretty sure that's about it...sorry if that seems like a laundry list of problems, but I just wanted to make sure I disclose everything.

The car runs very strong, handles amazing, and sounds great.

$10,500 obo

BradJ

Established Member
sorry, here are some pics...I need to get some recent ones but it's been raining out here this weekend.

IMG_2492.gif

IMG_2495.gif

BradJ

Established Member
Bumpity...borrowed a battery charger so that is no longer an issue. Battery is fully charged now.

Users who are viewing this thread