96 black cobra 9500 orig miles. Nitrous kit

Svets96

Established Member
Well, guys and gals its been fun but unfortunatley I have my car up for sale. Its a 96 cobra has an upgraded suspension and nitrous kit. The car originally came from Lorain Ohio near Cleveland. The first owner had built this car. I purchased this car on Dec.21 2001, I had brought a race car trailer with me to bring it back home. I have all the reciepts on it along with build sheet, window sticker, and key tags from the dealership from Feb. 1996. This cobra gets cleaned everytime I take it out. It has never seen rain or snow. Its always stored under a cover in climate controled storage. I am asking $18,000 for it, the reason for selling is I need the $$ money, I have to many college loans to pay back. My loss is your gain. Please no low ball offers thank you. If any of you are interested let me know by e-mail. Its [email protected]

cobrapics032.jpg

cobrapics024.jpg

cobrapics017.jpg

cobrapics016.jpg

cobrapics015.jpg

cobrapics014.jpg

cobrapics013.jpg

cobrapics011.jpg

cobrapics009.jpg

Svets96

Established Member
2001 Sleeper, yes these switches are wired up to the nitrous. Its a dual stage kit. Switch 1 for first stage and switch 2 for the second stage.

pony2000gt and CleanCobra thank you for you kind words.

Svets96

Established Member
The motor as you know is a 4.6 4 valve. It has basic bolt ons which include, pullies, FMS stainless steel headers, bassani highflow cats, flowmaster 2 chamber exhaust. N/A it has 325hp which the previous owner had told me. 1/4 mile times are N/A at 12.25, and with the nitrous it ran an 11.20. Sorry I do not have these time slips because the first owner took the car down the track a total of 4 times. I am the third owner of the car.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
325 N/A, has the engine been built or is it still the stock long block?

qwikhuh

Established Member
Very nice car!~ It's kind of ashame the gauge and switch install was not done cleaner. The car is definately not running 12.25 NA unless it has a lot more mods than you are aware of.

Svets96

Established Member
yes it is the stock long block. Factory rods and pistons. It has a superchip and a modified factory intake that was ported from pauls high performance. Stock cams and rocker assembly. As all of you know it has the stock 8.8 rearend, with aftermarket FMS 4.10 ratio gears. I also have every single reciept on this car that deals with these aftermarket parts. If you would like anyother info please e-mail me. Thank you.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
that is one of the most beautiful cobra's i have ever seen. and being air force retired, i like all the gauges and switches. reminds of a fighter cockpit. wish i was in the market but have to many toy's right now. good luck on the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread