96-98 Vobra questions

Dino S.

Established Member
How much did you pay for your kits and where did you get them?

I plan on getting a custom tune so what extra fuel/ignition components am I going to need to purchase? Would I be better off (running about 8 psi) sticking with stock fuel components or upgrading MAF and injectors and the like. I'm trying to stay on a budget but also not blow up my stock motor (at least not right away).

let the forced induction begin.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Probably check out that vendor on here Joe Blow Racing. I don't know much about that place though, nobody has ever really mentioned it. If you go with the Vortech kit they pretty much give you everything you will need except for the custom tune. I am going with all SCT stuff when my Paxton gets installed here soon. I already ordered 42lb injectors, and am going to be ordering the 4 bank chip and the MAF from SCT, probably get it from modulardepot. Also get one step colder than stock spark plugs. May also want to look at getting an intank fuel pump just to be safe. Good luck. Seems like a lot of guys on here are going to be blown soon! Can't wait to see everyones numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread