*96-98 T-80 Turbo Kit* Parting out!!!

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
Well I know I haven't been on these forums long but I have enjoyed every bit of my stay here. I have thought about this long and hard and have decided to part out my 96 Mystic. Im really heart broken over all of this but I have to get rid of it.....:cryying:. I have a very big list of numerous parts mostly brand new in the box or very slightly used.
Everything must go,
- Turbo Driven Concept T-80mm Turbo kit $3500, obo. (The Turbo kit was only used for about 800 miles)
Kit includes - Jet hot coated Turbonetics T-80 Turbo
- 3.5'' Jet hot coated downpipe
- 3.5'' Jet hot coated intercooler pipe
- 24''x13''x3'' Intercooler
- Tial Blue BOV (44mm i think)
- Innovative Wastegate (50mm i think)
- 3.5'' Y pipe with Electronice Cut-out and Switch
- MAF sensor
Other Parts-
- 60 lb/hr injectors $450 (only used for 800 miles)
- Steel braided lines and connectors $150 (Brand NEW in box)
- Steeda Alumminum Upper control arms (Brand NEW in box) $200
- Steeda Adjustable Lower control arms (Brand NEW in box) $400
- Qa1 90/10 front adjustable suspension except springs (coilover struts and caster/camber plates, Brand NEW in box) $800
- Pair of Mickey Thompson ET street radials 275/60R15's (Brand NEW, still have stickers on) $240
- Spec Stage 4 clutch and Alumminum Flywheel (only used 800 miles) $650
- Sub Frame Connectors $100 (Brand NEW)
- Pair of 15''x10'' Weld Racing Prostar Rims (Brand NEW) $400
- MSD Ignition w/ voltage booster $400
- 18x9 Steeda Ultra Lites (On Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180149021981&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D180149021981%26fvi%3D1 If someone buys these off of here I will knock half off of shipping!!!)
Everything here MUST GO!!!! PM for any questions! Buyers will be responsable for shipping costs.

Last edited:

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
would you sell the whole car or are you just looking to making money by parting it out??

Bump for you man.. must be really hard to part her out.

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
Quick96Mystic said:
would you sell the whole car or are you just looking to making money by parting it out??

Bump for you man.. must be really hard to part her out.

yeah I have tried selling the whole car twice already on stangnet.com, but never was offered enough for it.

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
Country said:
Asking price for the whole car??

well im not sure what to even ask for this car with it not running. i was offered 10,000 for it about a year ago and wish i would of taken it now.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I am VERY interested in the lines and connectors. What size are they? I am assuming you are referreing to fuel lines, correct? Also, do you have any aftermarket fuel rails? E-mail me some pics of the lines and connectors to [email protected] if you still have them.

Thanks!

97'snke

Established Member
turbo cobra

Hey man, have you already started to sell off the parts? If not I would like some details on the car itself and what kind of condition its in, damage, mileage, use, etc... Looks like a nice car in the pics. Also, is the car running right now with the turbo kit and does it have a built motor? Maybe interested in the whole thing if its a very clean car.

Thanks
-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread