96-98 s trim kit

TurboFox54

Established Member
I have a 96-98 s trim kit complete with custom inlet pipe. it is in excellent shape. I'm selling because I am going to make a twin turbo kit for the car. I'm asking 1750 for the kit. If wanted I'll sell the 42 lbs injectors and Lightning MAF for 200 and your stock inj and maf in trade. If you are within in driving distance of southeastern viginia I can also do the install for you here at my garage for 200. If you have any questions e-mail me or call me at 757 876 1662
Ryverz

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Can you email me some pics? derekb.smith at gmail dot com

Also, does this include any fuel pumps/ chip?

TurboFox54

Established Member
I had camera problems but will have some pics by tomorrow evening. The kit is still on the car but I'll get the best shots I can... I don't have a fuel pump or chip to sell.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I got the pics, thanks! So the kit encludes everything needed, minus the injectors, MAF, fuel pump and sufficient tune, correct? Are there any issues with the headunit, any problems, shaft play or oil leakage? If not, you can consider it sold.

I live in Lexington KY, would you consider meeting halfway, or something like that? What would you sell for... would you do $1550?

I tried to PM ya but it says you dont have enough posts yet. Please email or PM me if ya can, thanks man!

-Derek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread