96-98 Nitrous Plate

sprayed97

Established Member
Does anyone know where to find a plate kit for my car... been looking forever searched google and all the major brands sick of drilling holes in my JLT and dealing with nozzles, and i heard plate kits are better distributed for more of a kick as well.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I could be wrong but I i'm pretty sure they dont make a plate kit for our cars

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
Looks a bit thin for drilling and tapping. MMR

96Cobraspacer.gif

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
How about making one out of the IMRC's? Instead of where the rods go through to attatch to the butterflies, put rods with sprayer in them? May want to research that idea I guess.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
How about making one out of the IMRC's? Instead of where the rods go through to attatch to the butterflies, put rods with sprayer in them? May want to research that idea I guess.

the only problem with that is that you need two in each imrc, oe for fuel and one for nitrous.

sprayed97

Established Member
I found one for the 03-04 cobra, now how differant is the bolt pattern for the throttle body, the only thing i noticed about that one is the throttle cable and the tps are on opposite sides, anyone think it will bolt up?

Wish4svts

Established Member
^^^^ NO it won't bolt up because that plate goes between the blower and the elbow, not the elbow and T/B! NitroDaves at nitrousoutlet.com does custom plates for any application but start at $359! Ouch! Badass tho!

Users who are viewing this thread