96-98 Mustang Cobra Vortech and Procharger intercooler

elcobrita

Established Member
so is this kit missing only bolts? or is it missing some piping too?

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
To be honest you'll probably make more money parting it out. LMK if you decide to separate the intercooler. Thanks.

The piping is made for the Vortech to this intercooler, so if I seperate it, I have a head unit with no piping but the upper intake tube and the power pipe. I threw away all that dryer hose crap that came with the Vortech setup.

I am not trying to be greedy and get every cent for this. The buyer of this will be able to take this and run an intercooled Vortech supercharger, after they decide to go blow through or draw through.

Thanks for looking, but I am not going to seperate it. I would just put it back on my car and finish what I started before I stared at this head unit sitting around my house until someone decided they wanted a Vortech head unit.

so is this kit missing only bolts? or is it missing some piping too?

It isn't missing anything technicaly, as there is no such thing as a Vortech with an air to air intercooler kit. You will need to decide if you want to go blow through or draw through, then have a piece of pipe made that goes from the Vortech to the upper intake tube accordingly. There are probaly less than $20 of bolts that may or may not be missing.

Last edited:

LSXLOL

Established Member
Will you reply to my private message I now have this kit and I have a couple questions please. I'd really like some info. Thanks - Mason

Users who are viewing this thread