96-98 Intercooled D1SC Kit

NosLaser

Established Member
20180722-084438_Gallery.jpg
For sale is the Intercooled D1SC Procharger kit off my '98 Cobra

The kit is complete minus a couple things (you will need a v band style bypass vale; tial or similar, and a mass air meter. I will be including the supercharger inlet pipe but it will need to have the port for the stock procharger bypass capped off or welded to use it - I'd suggest just getting a power pipe.)

Kit comes with the following:
Head unit
Bracket
Intercooler/bracketry
Misc array of spacers
Tensioner
3.4" 8 rib pulley which would require an 8 rib conversion, will also come with a 3.9" pulley that is factory 6 rib so you can bolt on and go
All piping, couplers, clamps
Inline pump and bracket
I will throw in a set of 42lb injectors as well
Also have a good 6 rib belt I can throw in

With the 3.90" pulley the on my car it made 448, with the 3.4 it did 514/443 a few days ago. I am going single turbo because I'm a turbo guy. $2000, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. (You can choose to gift it or add 3% for safety and security, your choice)

FB_IMG_1528933117199.jpg View attachment 1503276

Tommytraining

Interested
View attachment 1503277 For sale is the Intercooled D1SC Procharger kit off my '98 Cobra

The kit is complete minus a couple things (you will need a v band style bypass vale; tial or similar, and a mass air meter. I will be including the supercharger inlet pipe but it will need to have the port for the stock procharger bypass capped off or welded to use it - I'd suggest just getting a power pipe.)

Kit comes with the following:
Head unit
Bracket
Intercooler/bracketry
Misc array of spacers
Tensioner
3.4" 8 rib pulley which would require an 8 rib conversion, will also come with a 3.9" pulley that is factory 6 rib so you can bolt on and go
All piping, couplers, clamps
Inline pump and bracket
I will throw in a set of 42lb injectors as well
Also have a good 6 rib belt I can throw in

With the 3.90" pulley the on my car it made 448, with the 3.4 it did 514/443 a few days ago. I am going single turbo because I'm a turbo guy. $2000, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. (You can choose to gift it or add 3% for safety and security, your choice)

View attachment 1503275 View attachment 1503276
ed

Users who are viewing this thread