96 - 98 Cobra weight stock minus you

MR_5.0

Established Member
what did your stock 96 - 98 cobra weigh? I am trying to figure out what mine is going to ball park at the track with an et calculator

MR_5.0

Established Member
has any one ever tried the et calculator to check its accuracy? If so how acurate is it? it is kindof throwing me for a loop with the mph, I think its kind of off. idk:shrug:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
wy3134 said:
whats the deal with the label on the door saying 4100lbs? ill double check in a bit to be sure i didnt misread or glance over something

Thats the gross weight. Thats what the max load of the car should be with passengers.

Wildpony

Established Member
wy3134 said:
whats the deal with the label on the door saying 4100lbs? ill double check in a bit to be sure i didnt misread or glance over something

That means don't pick up a car load of fat chicks :nono: or you will hurt your suspension,etc (gross wt)..

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
32 anything sounds a little low to me. I thought our cars weighed 3380 empty, but I could be incorrect. Mines a little over that now with the slightly larger pistons, heavier rods, and heavier transmission. ; )

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
where can reliable info be found on curb weight? i read in a mustang mag that these cobras weighed around 3500.

Users who are viewing this thread