96-98 Cobra Stock Long Block Bundle

Solid Snake

98 Snake
Established Member
Ok I have a few parts for sale here. The Conditions are that this is a pick up item only and sold only as a bundle. I really want whoever is interested to completely know exactly what they are getting with out a doubt & I want the parts gone as soon as possible. Thus please do not ask me to ship. I am stationed in the Beaufort South Carolina area. I will have orders out of here very soon.

Here what I have

96-98 Cobra Stock Long Block (built by Tim at MV Performance)
Stock Fuel Rails
Stock Injectors
King Cobra Clutch (brand new)
Stock Drive Shaft
FRPP Aluminum Drive Shaft
Cast manifolds
BBK H Pipe Catted (for long tubes)
BBK CAI
Stock Throttle Body
Stock Intake Manifold
IMRC's are deleted and the actuators are not included some people like to plug the holes... but I was going to purchase the MMR billets ones.

And depending on the offer I will include the
ECU
T-45 Tranny
Wiring Harness
3.73:1 Ford racing gears

If someone could please tell me how to add pics I would be more than willing.

Make me an offer PM me if you are interested or call me 404 988-0284 Talib
PICK UP ITEM ONLY!!!

cpSTACK

Established Member
If you decide to start selling parts separately I will come pick up the alum DS on Wednesday if the price is right. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Solid Snake

98 Snake
Established Member
If you decide to start selling parts separately I will come pick up the alum DS on Wednesday if the price is right. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Sorry brother I am trying to get rid of these parts as a bundle, I would like to get rid of the parts asap as I will be recieving orders to leave here very soon (most likely as soon as I reenlist). I am only interested in getting rid of it as a whole bundle.

cpSTACK

Established Member
That's a heck of a bundle, PM me what kind of price your looking for maybe I can help you out with the sale.

Solid Snake

98 Snake
Established Member
some needs to buy this bundel and flip it by parting it out! i want the CAI

Ok, here goes, I have actually sold the long block and the intake for more than what I was looking for, I got 2400 for it. Now I am left with the following items which I am parting out, but they are still pick up items...the BBK CAI this has Badfish4.6 written all over it. A set of stock B heads fully assembled, BBK H pipe (longtubes), Bassani X Pipe (shorties) King Cobra clutch, and Ford Racing aluminum DS (so far there's a $100 offer for the Drive Shaft, but I'm not waiting, if you scoop it you got it). If interested....let me know. Make me an offer and whatever you want is yours.

Snake

Users who are viewing this thread