96-98 cobra motor parts

howie8124

Established Member
Im looking to sell the parts from my old engine that I pulled out of my 98 cobra engine. The engine had 98 miles and had a tick coming from the top of the motor so that's why I'm breaking it down to sell it. This way everyone can freshen up the parts they want to use before they use them. All prices are best offer and if they seem high let me know but please don't get bent out of shape over it.

An update of parts still available are,

Oil pump with pick up tube and windage tray
timing chain cover
AC compressor (came off the 50k motor)
Alternator-
Stock manifolds with 50k
IMRC control box

There may be other small parts so please ask and ill return your PM as soon as possible.

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
All parts are in Falmouth ma. But I can bring them to Dedham ma, or anywhere in between if needed.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Cut me a better deal on the intake n ill take it, I really only need the upper hat..will you sell me just the upper for $150 shipped?

howie8124

Established Member
Prices are best offer people! Also looking into a supercharger for the car so I be willing to do some trading!

howie8124

Established Member
Morning bump. Looking to move these parts I also have Fuel rails of the 90k motor. I may have more parts laying around so feel free to ask!

howie8124

Established Member
Also selling a JLT fender well intake(used) filter is bent, an needs to be cleaned but will come with.

Users who are viewing this thread