96-98 Cobra intake,IMRC's and controller

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
ALL SOLD.....thankyou

For your consideration.....

96/97 Cobra upper and lower intake manifold . Factory throttle body included. Excellent condition SOLD

IMRC's and controller is sold

Last edited:

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
the 96-97 lower intakes are different then the 98 lower intakes. The 96-97 have 2 bolts on the inside of the lower intake and the 98s don't. I would specify which year of Cobra the intake is from.
I just know this because I have a 98 Cobra and I bought a 97 lower intake to practice porting and shortening I when I went to put it on I noticed the holes so I did the research and found that info out. Just trying to help out.

Last edited:

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
cobraboy169 said:
the 96-97 lower intakes are different then the 98 lower intakes. The 96-97 have 2 bolts on the inside of the lower intake and the 98s don't. I would specify which year of Cobra the intake is from.
I just know this because I have a 98 Cobra and I bought a 97 lower intake to practice porting and shortening I when I went to put it on I noticed the holes so I did the research and found that info out. Just trying to help out.
Thanks for the info! All parts are from a 96.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
NOGM if you sell the upper and lower intake and still have the T/B let me know cause I need one. I am running a 03 Mach T/B but I had to instal it upside down and I don't have any cruise control. no hurry though

Users who are viewing this thread