96-98 BBK intake CHEAP!

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
i have a BBK CAI up for sale. for 96-98 cobra. chrome isnt in the best of shape but its CHEAP. would look great painted/powder coated. its cast aluminum and comes with everything pictured. $65 SHIPPED to 48 states

bbk_zps9f382593.jpg

artisan

Established Member
i have a BBK CAI up for sale. for 96-98 cobra. chrome isnt in the best of shape but its CHEAP. would look great painted/powder coated. its cast aluminum and comes with everything pictured. $65 SHIPPED to 48 states

bbk_zps9f382593.jpg

I have a 98 and the black rubber duct closest to the throttle body is cracked wide open. If that chrome piece is a direct replacement for the stock piece, I will take it. And I guess I am second in line asking what hardware is missing like the other post above.

Mike

Last edited:

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
all the boots and hose camps are there. i didnt ever use the fenderwell part of it and i picked it up used so i'm not sure whats all involved with that. looks like for sure 2 of the bolts are missing in the elbow.

artisan

Established Member
all the boots and hose camps are there. i didnt ever use the fenderwell part of it and i picked it up used so i'm not sure whats all involved with that. looks like for sure 2 of the bolts are missing in the elbow.

$60.00 shipped in order to get the missing hardware?

And how would you accept payment?

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
^deal. i just need to move a few parts to do this c head swap lol

i take PayPal for pyment. please add 3% to cover the fee's.

Users who are viewing this thread