96-98 & 03-04 parts

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
EDIT: I'll get teh pictures up shortly, they are uploading

Someone may be coming to pick up my car later so I figured I'd post the stuff I have laying around for sale. All prices are OBO + shipping, here we go:
Sorry about some of the pic sizes.

Stock eaton with BF 2.93 pulley. It's scratched up a bit on the nose from Ricky and I unsuccessfully trying ot use a pulley puller: $300
IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

Sony XPLOD 800W amp, scratched a little in one corner. Part number is in pic: $80
IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

[SOLD] 96-98 cobra accufab single blade throttle body with a polished upper intake hat (divider removed for TB). Inside of hat is smoothed out some: $300

Stock 96 cobra front door speakers. I think they worked fine when I pulled them out. One might of rattled a bit and I'm not sure, but it could have been blown I guess. Because of that I'll say pickup only unless you really want me to ship: $10
IMG_1864.jpg

Stock 98 cobra Exhaust tips. To put it on something other than a 98 you need the 98 exhaust hangars, which I have somewhere, but can't seem to find. Maybe I'll find them before they sell: $50
IMG_1865.jpg

Filter from 96-98 K&N FIPK II kit. Not perfect, but it would work fine. I don't know if you need an adapter to put it on, but that's cheap: $10

IMG_1866.jpg

[Pending]96-98 cobra lower intake manifold w/runners removed
. This was for a project that I ended up not really finishing. I pulled them out and made an intercooler to go in the space to do an eaton swap, but then I bought a vette and gave up. If someone is interested in finisheing the swap let me know. Two of teh runners have holes as pictured. Inside of lower is smoothed out some. The little rings are the belled ends of the runner which are shortened 1.5", but I don't think there's enough material to weld them back on (DOH!): make an offer if interested.
IMG_1870.jpg

[SOLD]96-98 cobra Procharger bracket and idler pulley (no picture right this second): $75

[SOLD]96-98 cobra B heads. I have all the internals too (valves, springs, etc,) but it's all disassembled and no cams. (no pictures right this second). : $100

[SOLD (kinda)] Soon I will also have a ported 96-98 lower manifold (stock runner length), and IMRC deletes for sale. I'll post up when I get them back.

Make some offers!

also, I have some more pictures of some of the stuff if you want to see em.
Thanks!

Last edited:

albino96

Established Member
Replied to some PM's today. Sorry about the delay. I have been busy. I'm looking to ship some stuff out beginning of this week.

albino96

Established Member
I wrecked my motorcycle and was in the hospital for a while and let this thread fall off, but I need some money to fix my vette now so shoot me some offers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread