96-04 Polished Vortech Supercharger kit Complete

alivingmustang1

Established Member
Only accept PayPal...I have a kit very similar to yours that I'm getting ready to sell. My recommendations: sell your gauges, TB/Plenum, injectors and the other odd/ends separately. Why? Because some people want to choose those items on their own. Just keep it Vortech as much as you can. That is what I'm going to do.

1sikStang

Established Member
Only accept PayPal...I have a kit very similar to yours that I'm getting ready to sell. My recommendations: sell your gauges, TB/Plenum, injectors and the other odd/ends separately. Why? Because some people want to choose those items on their own. Just keep it Vortech as much as you can. That is what I'm going to do.

I thought about that I'm sure I can make the same or even more money that way. But I wanna give someone a chance to buy a complete kit, because that's the # 1 question I get when selling SC kits. "Is it complete?" Lol
Thanks for the input though. I have 2 buyers that are really close to getting this, hopefully one commits. Even if someone did buy it, they can use what they want and make $$ back off what they don't need. I just don't wanna deal with selling 50 things. The bbk throttle body/plenum is no longer included.

Bump for anyone else interested

Users who are viewing this thread