95R Injectors

GJMCAR98

MOTOROLA MAN
Established Member
Anybody out there know what injector was used in the 95R. I am missing two for my #99 project ( they are there but it looks like somebody dropped an anvil on top of them from the third floor of a building ). Also dose anyone recomend a good place to send them off and have them re-built or is it just cheaper to replace all 8 if there nothing real special. While I'm in the buying mood anybody got a good aftermarket shifter to fit the same car...If I don't find the injectors Doc's car is going to have a bad skip in it when he comes down to drive it next week..... GJ

Ruslow

Established Member
they are just 24lb injectors.nothing special about them.same as the 5.0 cobra.there are a few companies that will sell you flow matched ones but the cost is pretty high for the pay off.I would look in some of the for sale threads should be able to pick up a set for less than 100.i just bought a set of 42s for 130.Stan

wheelhopper

Established Member
There should be plenty of 39lb injectors out there from the Terminator guys upgrading as well. I sold mine for $100.

GJMCAR98

MOTOROLA MAN
Established Member
Thx Ruslow but I already pulled the trigger on the Ford one's from the add that SVT guy put up earlier today...I made ( uh requested ) my wife buy them for me for Christmas. Hey speaking of that why don't we have a Christmas tree to go with the 1200 smiley faces we have.........

Users who are viewing this thread