95R Build Sheets offered by PPI in April?

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
I found a post on the SVT Cobra Owners Association website relating to 95 R build sheets. I just saw it today and I am out of the country. Did anybody try to contact PPI over this?

This offer was back in April and supposedly expired in July!

Here is the text and link of the other post!SCOA link

SCOA Post said:
PPI will once again be offering archival copies of 1995
Cobra "R" model (only) build sheets. We have about 70% of
the original production build sheets in our possession and will
avail them to verifiable owners only. This is not an open-ended
offer so if you'd like to procure a copy of an important piece of
original "R" build documentation for your 1995 Cobra "R"
model, act now!!!

For pricing and other details, contact us at...

Performance Parts, Inc.
13120 Lazy Glen Court
Oak Hill, VA 20171-2326

703 742-6207

www.performancepartsinc.com

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
No, but PPI is really nice to work with. I've called on a few occasions and they are very very helpful.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Just contact Jim and tell him you would like to be informed when he gets the paperwork out. I have sheets on both of my Rs.

Tom

mustangparts

Because I said so...
Established Member
We will probably offer the opportunity again later in '07. Watch for info on the SCOA and PPI's websites. Keep in mind that special offers like this are dependant upon interest in general and sales of parts in particular.

Last edited:

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
mustangparts said:
We will probably offer the opportunity again later in '07. Watch for info on the SCOA and PPI's websites. Keep in mind that special offers like this are dependant upon interest in general and sales of parts in particular.

Well I know that I have bought my share of parts from you guys. Maybe you could drop a hint here too. The Cobra R SCOA forum has two threads in the last six months. We might be able to dredge up more business for you here.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
hollant said:
Maybe you could drop a hint here too. The Cobra R SCOA forum has two threads in the last six months. We might be able to dredge up more business for you here.

+1

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
hollant said:
Well I know that I have bought my share of parts from you guys. Maybe you could drop a hint here too. The Cobra R SCOA forum has two threads in the last six months. We might be able to dredge up more business for you here.

+1 more

CobraR77

IMSA R Fanatic
Established Member
hollant said:

+1 more here...

mustangparts

Because I said so...
Established Member
We will re-offer this offer for a limited time. Pricing and other info for copies will be handled off-line via email or phone only. Build sheets for most 1993 and 1995 Cobra "R" models only. Sorry, none for 2000 "R" models. Proof of ownership is a must. This is your one "hint" as requested above... ;-)

Performance Parts, Inc.
703 742-6207

www.performancepartsinc.com

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
mustangparts said:
We will re-offer this offer for a limited time. Pricing and other info for copies will be handled off-line via email or phone only. Build sheets for most 1993 and 1995 Cobra "R" models only. Proof of ownership is a must. This is your one "hint" as requested above... ;-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^To all who are interested, Now is the time!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread