95GTS vs 99 cobra

Cobra4pt6

Banned
thats my 99 cobra....... that car didn't have not 1 bolton.. all it had at that time was a CAI and no mufflers and also with me and my passenger in the car, it weighed around 4000 pounds...that GTS had a stripped interior and full boltons......... yeah he could get me from a stop, but when we went from that 60 punch, i sucked him up at 105mph and you wouldn't wanna know the results from when we went from 80mph:nonono:
i still have my stock 3.27 gearing also...
my car is not setup for 1/4 mile it's a highway car b/c i'm always on the highway

Last edited:

95snoozer

Established Member
we never went from 80 cause why would I race you for one gear?
to take the bad driver mod out of the equation?

your "highway" car got pulled by a whatever my car is.

Attention everyone : a rear seat delete = stripped

run what you brung

if you lose, mod more and come try your luck again. thats the way it goes.

:beer:

Last edited:

Cobra4pt6

Banned
for some odd reason, you always get off the gas when i'm reeling your arse in:D
we didn't run from 80? com'on you don't have to lie about it, your arse got pulled hard from 80 on and you know it....

your car is quicker, but mines is WAYY faster
:lol:

95snoozer

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
for some odd reason, you always get off the gas when i'm reeling your arse in:D
we didn't run from 80? com'on you don't have to lie about it, your arse got pulled hard from 80 on and you know it....

your car is quicker, but mines is WAYY faster
:lol:

we did not run form 80 I would never go from an 80

continue to lie to these people to make your self feel better.

:)

98N204V

Established Member
thats my 99 cobra....... that car didn't have not 1 bolton.. all it had at that time was a CAI and no mufflers and also with me and my passenger in the car, it weighed around 4000 pounds...that GTS had a stripped interior and full boltons......... yeah he could get me from a stop, but when we went from that 60 punch, i sucked him up at 105mph and you wouldn't wanna know the results from when we went from 80mph:nonono:
i still have my stock 3.27 gearing also...
my car is not setup for 1/4 mile it's a highway car b/c i'm always on the highway

looks like you got smoked on the highway anyways, so mabye set it up for drag racing and you'll be more a freeway car then.

98gt281

Established Member
the 5.0 was quicker than me, yes, but i pulled reeled him in by 105.
Ehh, looks to me like he hits the brakes a few cars ahead of you the 1st race, and it looks like you hit the brakes a few cars behind him in the 2nd race, but I am just calling it how I see it.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
he hit the brake b/c i was pulling on him, the 1st video dosen't show the whole race b/c he hits the brake when i began to pull on him and he didn't add that part of the film in there, the second time i hit my brakes first b/c i thought there was a cop up ahaead

Last edited:

Cobra4pt6

Banned
if you look at the race when he raced the evo, he gets off the gas when the evo starts pulling him in and then the video stops....... he always shut down when someone starts pulling on him

98gt281

Established Member
Man, he was a good amount of ahead at the end of both races, he hit the breaks, I did not see him edit anything out, when he hits the brakes the race is over. In the 2nd one you were the one that hit the brakes. So if the races ended with him ahead, how did you pass him@105mph?

Users who are viewing this thread