95 Turbo Cobra for sale or trade for 03+ sport bike

cuda

Someone better snatch this up before I come to my senses and realize what I'm doing.

1995 SVT Cobra, black on black, 165k miles (should be a lot less, previous owner had 3.73's with no speedo correction), clean title/carfax, runs great, motor doesn't smoke. Paint is ok, there are chips and scratches that you'd see on any 11 year old car. Interior is in good shape except for a small tear on the drivers seat, a new(er) complete rear seat was just put in. I bought it last July and have put about 3k miles on it or so. It was near stock when I bought it, just gears and exhaust.

Mods I have installed in the last year BRAND NEW (except turbo kit/motor)

-Stock longblock
-ARP head studs
-PT9333 head gaskets (known for taking boost VERY well with head studs)

- DIY turbo kit with Precision frount mount intercooler, Masterpower 60-1 turbo, 3.5" downpipe, Tial 38mm wastegate, Tial 50mm BOV, etc.
- Innovate WIDEBAND 02 sensor and gauge
- Autometer C2 Electric Fuel Pressure gauge
- Autometer C2 Boost gauge

- Tremec TKO600 with .64 overdrive
- Mcleoud SFI blowproof bellhousing
- Spec Stage 3 clutch
- FRP aluminum driveshaft
- Eaton posi
- Superior 31 spline axles
- 3.27 gears
- Welded subframe connectors
- Wedled torque boxes
- Max motorsports clutch cable, quadrant, adjuster
- Pro3i weight jacker adjustable lower control arms
- Pro3i upper control arms

- Megasquirt FULL STANDALONE EFI fuel management and spark control
- Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Walbro 255glph High Pressure fuel pump
- 42lb Fuel injectors

- MSD6A ignition box
- MSD Blaster TFI coil
- SMOKED headlight/corners
- OEM Cobra floor mats
- 03/04 Cobra wheels with new tires

I'm probably still missing some things but that is the majority of it. I'm getting the itch to ride again and am looking to buy or trade towards a 03+ sport bike. Might consider other trades if I can turn around and sell the vehicle easily.

One other thing, the turbo kit is not completely on it yet. I have the whole hotside on it right now and should finish up the cold side this weekend and fire it up.

To build this car would cost an arm and a leg and all the work is done for you. On 8psi 93 octane it should make around 340rwhp/420rwtq, 12psi on 93 oct should net you 430+rwhp/500+tq, and then on 15psi with alky injection or race gas and you're looking at towards 500rwhp easy.

Just getting a Cobra and putting a turbo kit would cost you this much. Let alone a BULLETPROOF drivetrain that you can throw slicks on and beat the **** out of without breaking anything. I didn't build it backwards with a badass motor and have to baby it in fear of breaking trannies/clutches/rears.

I'm asking $11,600 OBO finished. I'm located in Maryville, TN, which is near Knoxville.

Any questions/offers PM me, post in the thread, or better yet e-mail me at [email protected]

DSC01590a.jpg

DSC01589a.jpg

DSC01584a.jpg

DSC01582a.jpg

DSC01581a.jpg

DSC01580a.jpg

DSC01578a.jpg

DSC01561a.jpg

DSC01560a.jpg

DSC01558a.jpg

DSC01557a.jpg

DSC01556a.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
would you be interested in selling the turbo stuff you have fabbed up and the turbo? any pics of the headers?

cuda

Jackie Chan said:
would you be interested in selling the turbo stuff you have fabbed up and the turbo? any pics of the headers?

Not unless I find someone to buy the car without the turbo, which is doubtful...

gilley_77

I would be tempted to buy it for nostalgic reasons, since its basically the same car I used to own. Its just the mileage that worries me. Ive never bought a vehicle with over 100K before. What would be your price after taking some stuff off? I also have a trade you may or may not be interested in (LT1). PM me if you want.

cuda

gilley_77 said:
I would be tempted to buy it for nostalgic reasons, since its basically the same car I used to own. Its just the mileage that worries me. Ive never bought a vehicle with over 100K before. What would be your price after taking some stuff off? I also have a trade you may or may not be interested in (LT1). PM me if you want.

Tried PMing you without any luck...

David Munoz

Established Member
I have a 2003 Kawasaki z1000 with 3000 miles. Would you be interested in a trade? I live near the Memphis, TN area. Thanks.

cuda

David Munoz said:
I have a 2003 Kawasaki z1000 with 3000 miles. Would you be interested in a trade? I live near the Memphis, TN area. Thanks.

really looking for a full fairing bike, thanks though :rolling:

cuda

tang2nv said:
i got a 98 cobra with some mods if your itnerested? i dont know about straight up, maybe some cash from your end or something

Thanks, but if I was to give this car + cash it'd have to be for a lot more than just a plain ole 98 Cobra :)

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
stock block...sorry, Im going to pass...sorry, was hoping it was forged...but I would have offered my car plus about maybe, 2K

cuda

5.0snake said:
stock block...sorry, Im going to pass...sorry, was hoping it was forged...but I would have offered my car plus about maybe, 2K

No problem.

Forged bottom end in a stock block cant take any more power than a stock shortblock.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
cuda...the car looks great....mileage is kinda high even tho its supposed to be less. Engine bay wireing needs to be cleaned up quite a bit and the trunk is messy as well. Any chance of a straight trade?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
cuda...the car looks great....mileage is kinda high even tho its supposed to be less. Engine bay wireing needs to be cleaned up quite a bit and the trunk is messy as well. Any chance of a straight trade?

In your engine bay pic...I assume the turbo isn't installed? Post some pics of the turbo?

Why Try?

Established Member
I have a 2003 Honda CBR 954RR (only made them for 2 years) with 4K miles on it, never been down, PCIII powercommander, 520 Chain with -1 front sprocket, Puig windscreen, etc

email or pm me for pics

Users who are viewing this thread