'95 R at the Glen

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
would have been a better vid with a higher res camera, everything looks like it is going soooo slow in that vid. good driving tho.

and LOL @ the C-5 vert pointing for the cobra r to pass on the right....couldnt hang with a mustang!

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
would have been a better vid with a higher res camera, everything looks like it is going soooo slow in that vid. good driving tho.

and LOL @ the C-5 vert pointing for the cobra r to pass on the right....couldnt hang with a mustang!
Thanks guys. When I first put the camera in the car, I couldn't wait to see the footage, what a let down. It looked like that little 'ol lady from the "Golden Girls" was driving. Yes, you really don't get the sense of speed from the video. As far as the resolution goes, I had to use a very low connection speed and aspect ratio in order to keep the file size down, it's 3.73MB. I could have made it much better, but then it would have been well over 50MB.

BEATNGU, do you know Steve LeFrois over in Clifton Springs, he's over on RT. 96? He's the guy that did the front clip job on my '66. I made alot of parts runs at the Auto Zone in Newark.

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
Originally posted by raven69david
I wanna see a picture of the Cobra R please.
Here ya go.
90Glen2002TCP_013-web.jpg

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
Thanks guys. I should give credit for the still picture, it was by Trakcam Productions. I've been trying to get ahold of Steve there. I need to get a release for an upcoming book. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, I would appreciate the heads up. I've tried his toll free number and the website, www.trakcam.com isn't coming up.

Custom2kgt

Established Member
Vid was not available. However, I know what you mean about not getting the full affect of the G's that you're under. You might want to try and hang a small rubber band with a light weight on the bottom. It's just a pendulum but it shows the G's in the turns rather well. I use my wedding ring and a rubber band. The wife doesn't like it but it reminds me to stay under 9/10's for her and the baby's sake. ;)

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
The host site may have been down temporarily. Thanks for the rubberband tip, I'll have to try that next time.

I just checked it out, there must be alot of people checking it out, my message said it's exceeded the number of users.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread