95 Cobra Turbo FS/FT

cuda

1995 SVT Cobra, black on black, 165k miles (should be a lot less, previous owner had 3.73's with no speedo correction), clean title/carfax, runs great, motor doesn't smoke. Paint is decent, there are chips and scratches that you'd see on any 11 year old car. Interior is in good shape except for a small tear on the drivers seat, a new(er) complete rear seat was just put in. I bought it last July and have put about 3k miles on it or so. It was near stock when I bought it, just gears and exhaust.

Mods I have installed in the last year BRAND NEW (except turbo kit/motor)

-Stock longblock
-ARP head studs
-PT9333 head gaskets (known for taking boost VERY well with head studs)

- DIY turbo kit with Precision frount mount intercooler, Masterpower 60-1 turbo, 3.5" downpipe, Tial 38mm wastegate, Tial 50mm BOV, etc.
- Innovate WIDEBAND 02 sensor and gauge
- Autometer C2 Electric Fuel Pressure gauge
- Autometer C2 Boost gauge

- Tremec TKO600 with .64 overdrive
- Mcleoud SFI blowproof bellhousing
- Spec Stage 3 clutch
- FRP aluminum driveshaft
- Eaton posi
- Superior 31 spline axles
- 3.27 gears
- Welded subframe connectors
- Wedled torque boxes
- Max motorsports clutch cable, quadrant, adjuster
- Pro3i weight jacker adjustable lower control arms
- Pro3i upper control arms

- Megasquirt FULL STANDALONE EFI fuel management and spark control
- Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Walbro 255glph High Pressure fuel pump
- 42lb Fuel injectors

- MSD6A ignition box
- MSD Blaster TFI coil
- SMOKED headlight/corners
- OEM Cobra floor mats
- 03/04 Cobra wheels with new tires

I'm probably still missing some things but that is the majority of it. Only trade I consider is for a 97-99 C5 plus I'd add cash, or possibly a heads/cam LS1 car. Right now I'm running about 8-9psi with a safe A/F of 11.0

To build this car would cost an arm and a leg and all the work is done for you. On 8psi 93 octane it should make around 340rwhp/420rwtq, 12psi on 93 oct should net you 430+rwhp/500+tq, and then on 15psi with alky injection or race gas and you're looking at towards 500rwhp easy.

Just getting a Cobra and putting a turbo kit would cost you this much. Let alone a BULLETPROOF drivetrain that you can throw slicks on and beat the **** out of without breaking anything. I didn't build it backwards with a badass motor and have to baby it in fear of breaking trannies/clutches/rears.

I'm asking $11,600 OBO finished. I'm located in Cookeville, TN, which is near Nashville.

Any questions/offers PM me, post in the thread, or better yet e-mail me at [email protected]

Here is a vid of it idling and a quick WOT on only 5psi...

http://media.putfile.com/MOV01633-94

http://media.putfile.com/MOV01637

DSC01590a.jpg

DSC01589a.jpg

DSC01584a.jpg

DSC01582a.jpg

DSC01581a.jpg

DSC01580a.jpg

DSC01578a.jpg

DSC01561a.jpg

DSC01560a.jpg

DSC01558a.jpg

DSC01557a.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01640a.jpg

DSC01630a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cuda

5.0snake said:
I think we spoke before, but no straight trade for a 94 cobra with 65,000 miles huh?

No thanks, you have a clean car, I've just put way too much money and time into this car to go back to what I started with :thumbsup:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
cuda6pak said:
No thanks, you have a clean car, I've just put way too much money and time into this car to go back to what I started with :thumbsup:

I agree! Car looks great. Interrior could use a little spicing up but thats nothing to cry about! I wish I could afford this car, its awsome! Got any more clips, maybe some drive bys or anything, something driving out side of the car. Maybe a high way clip. If I sell my car anytime soon, I'll have about 5K left over....would rather get a fox and put that into it but your car would be nice to have in the garage. Besides, who doesnt love the SN95 cobras! :pepper:

Last edited:

Cky

Established Member
very interested in your car i would buy your car aspa if i would not have my 98svt that broke down and me and thats just draging me down.But i am trying to work some thing out with the money issue and see if i could get some money for your car if not then i hope your still around when i sell my car so i could buy yours.

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
yup...stock motor(internally) completely from what it sounds like

bolinger06

Established Member
ttt for a good looking car..was also wondering how much your turbo setup cost you all together. i'm looking to do one this winter and was wondering if you were able to piece it together for less than the 3-4 grand kits out there. if the car doesn't sell and you want to sell the turbo kit, shoot me a pm, again bump for an awesome car..good luck on the sale

Users who are viewing this thread