95 cobra r's 17x9/10.5 chrome MINT

Deathproof

Established Member
These are in perfect condition, I don't think they ever even saw rain. No curb rash or scratches.

$425 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Josh16061

Established Member
Did you have any spacers or offset issues with these? Also wondering what size tires you had on them so I can price out a set.

Deathproof

Established Member
I would seperate if and only if I recieved money from 2 parties, one taking the fronts and one takin the rears.

I have no spacers on. 255/45 fronts, 315/35 rears. They rubbed a little at full lock in one direction, can't remember if it was turning right or left. Nothing serious though, and the backs would hit the inner fender sometimes, it is a low car with huge tires after all.

You can run 245/45-275/40 up front and 275/40-315/35 out back.

Hell I've seen 195/50R15's on a 10in wide rim. You can run a multitude of sizes.

Turbosnake95

Established Member
I would separate if and only if I received money from 2 parties, one taking the fronts and one taking the rears.

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out. I would also be willing to pay a little more than half the asking price if someone wants the fronts, as I just need the rears.

Thank you.

Deathproof

Established Member
To anyone looking for tires, discounttiredirect.com is awesome. Great prices that include shipping and they ship fast.

Users who are viewing this thread