95 Cobra FS

951turbo

Established Member
I am selling my 95 cobra #3807 of #4005. The reason for selling is recently bought a 944 turbo and need a winter car so the cobra must go. The car is in great shape i always get complements about the car. The car runs and handles great. The car has been meticulosly cared and is a great car. Here is a list of mods. The price is negotiable. For more details email me at [email protected]
MODS:
*Centerforce Dual friction Clutch
*3:55 gears
*Pro 5.0 shifter
*H&R springs and wheel spacers in rear
*Global West Subframe connectors
*BBK Cold air kit
*Pro-M bullet mass air meter 75mm
*65mm throttle body Ford racing
*1/2 inch intake spacer
*Msd ignition hidden in fender
*A9L computer with fan controller
*96 Cobra Bumper painted to match
*painted side view mirrors
*fairly new tires with life left on them
*New oem radiator
*REGULARLY MAINTAINED
*ALL RECORDS AVAILABLE
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=1995&start_year=1995&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

v6stanger

Established Member
Want to trade some stock parts+cash from my 95 cobra for any of your aftermarket stuff?

Im located in baltimore, md.

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
without seeing it in person i cant say. I know i bought mine in horrible shape for 4500 and with $3k it could be as good as new with a fresh coat of paint. Its not exactly the time of year to sell a mustang, but when spring rolls around you may have better luck. I think 8.5k+ is very possible for the right buyer if the car is perfect or more.

951turbo

Established Member
Thanks Jackie Chan. In my own opinion its as close to perfect as you get. I really hate to get rid of the car but I cant afford insurance on two sport cars. I really like to see the car go to a good home. Thats why i posted on here cause i know u guys really care about your cars. By the way i was a registerd member here but i forgot my username and password. Well thanks again

951turbo

Established Member
Im gonna put it on ebay the next week or two. Let me know if you are at all interested no matter what price. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread