95 Cobra for sale

MAX86GT

Established Member
95 for sale.......solid car, runs great, exceptionally clean from top to bottom needing a new home. :beer:

[ame=http://southeasternfoxbodies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29996]95 Cobra for sale - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums[/ame]

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
How many miles? I may consider buying for my future stepson.
from his link

"250k but is as clean as any 80k mile car. The engine and engine bay are exceptionally clean for a DD 95 model."

MAX86GT

Established Member
How many miles? I may consider buying for my future stepson.
250k but it is very nice and looks like a much lower mileage car. Like the other post said it is exceptionaly clean including the undercarriage. Let me know if you would like to see more pics.

MAX86GT

Established Member
Well I guess I don't have enough post here to PM you. My number is 615-403-2362 my name is Steve give me a call and I can answer any questions you have.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Well I guess I don't have enough post here to PM you. My number is 615-403-2362 my name is Steve give me a call and I can answer any questions you have.

Checked and is $400-500 to have shipped to OKC. I'm sure he wouldn't be willing to knock that off of the price I would offer.

MAX86GT

Established Member
Checked and is $400-500 to have shipped to OKC. I'm sure he wouldn't be willing to knock that off of the price I would offer.
It's my car so call me and let's talk.......the worst I could say is no. The car will be sold pretty soon so I am willing to make a deal on it. I wont give it away but I will definitely work with you on it.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
It's my car so call me and let's talk.......the worst I could say is no. The car will be sold pretty soon so I am willing to make a deal on it. I wont give it away but I will definitely work with you on it.

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread