95 cobra clone, street/strip, 5.90@118, built/tuned by mike post

2mchtoy

Established Member
Street/strip mustang that is race ready! Chrome moly cage certified to 8.50 nhra for two years. All other saftey equipment is brand new so uts good for rwo mire years. literally get in, drive to the track and race! Runs consistent 5.9's@118 in the 1/8th on race tune. Runs 6.3's @114 on pump gas tune.consistent 1.3 60ft Here's the basics; 352 ci. 8.2 decked dart iron eagle stroker 352 built by P.E.R. Race engines. Edelbrock rpm II ported by P.E.R. with flow #'s. afm tfs tw heads with race port and flowed, kooks lt headers into bullet mufflers, 2000 hp turbo 400 with brake(1.3 60ft) b&m ratchet shifter, afm toggel switch in ashtry, built 8.8 welded tubes, battle boxes, strange anti roll bar, double adj. uppers with 33 spline moser spool, 3:55 gears, complete coil over front end qa1 with coil overs 170# springs Afco rear shocks, battery in trunk with cutoff switch, fluidyne 3 core radiator, Vortech renegade ysi with procharger 900hp a2a intercooler. Sumped aeromotive tank. Magna fuel 750 pump with 10&100 micron filters, two Kirkey seats. Auto meter c2 electric gauges in pod( boost, fuel and oil) eugo wide band, msd digital 7 plus, AFM PMS with low imp. Injector driver . Way too much to list. It goes on and on. Have a binder full of all receipts to work done!! Car was wrapped by rage wraps! head turner everywhere it goes! I have a binder with Over 55,000 in reciepts!car still has power windows and locks. Car built and tuned by mike post@ dynotunemp.com if serious call or text, it wont let me load pictures so i will text them to you, 6419902096 Tom
If you lowball me you will be ignored, price 18,500.00 which is a steal for this caliber of car.

Users who are viewing this thread