95 Cobra black/black TN

cuda

Losing interest in my Turbo Cobra project and want to sell it for a Lightning...

1995 Cobra, black on black, 165k miles, runs great. Paint is ok, there are chips and scratches that you'd see on any 11 year old car. Interior is in good shape except for a small tear on the drivers seat. I bought it last July and have put about 3k miles on it or so. It had shorty headers, flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter, Eagle Cobra R Knockoff wheels, slotted/drilled brake rotors, and 4.10's when I bought it.

Mods I have installed in the last year BRAND NEW
- Tremec TKO600 with .64 overdrive
- Mcleoud SFI blowproof bellhousing
- Spec 3 clutch
- FRP aluminum driveshaft
- Megasquirt FULL STANDALONE EFI fuel management and spark control
- Max motorsports clutch cable, quadrant, adjuster
- Walbro 255glph High Pressure fuel pump
- Pro3i weight jacker adjustable lower control arms
- Pro3i upper control arms
- MSD6A ignition box
- MSD Blaster TFI coil
- SMOKED headlight/corners
- OEM Cobra floor mats
- Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator

There are probably a few other things I'm missing. It also has a brand new full tri a-pillar gauge pod with Autometer C2 Boost Gauge, Autometer C2 electric fuel pressure gauge, and an Innovative motorsports XD-1 wideband kit with A/F gauge, wideband O2 sensor, bung, and O2 controller (everything you need). I will probably take this off however and sell it seperately unless the buyer wants it for more money.

I'm asking $7500. Located in Maryville, TN which is near Knoxville.

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

Here is a pic with the new smoked headlights/corners

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cuda

Ok, quick update and pics since people wanted to see some interior/engine shots. Sorry the car is so dirty right now. And I also have the passenger seat out because I was doing some wiring.

The car has a clean title, I carfaxed it before I bought it. I believe I am the 4th owner and the 3rd owner only had it for a few weeks.

If anyone is interested I will throw in the full turbo kit - 60-1 masterpower turbo, precision intercooler, Tial BOV, Tial wastegate, ALL piping, exhaust manifolds, downpipe, exhaust. And the brand new Superior 31 spline axles, Eaton POSI, and 3.27 gears, and I would leave all the gauges on. All that for $10,500.

A/C doesn't work, either needs recharged or there is a leak in the lines somewhere. Also the driver's side window motor tends to not "catch" and you have to pull on it to get it all the way up. The passenger side axle or axle bearing also needs replacing. I noticed it when I put the new upper/lower control arms that the wheel was making a funny rubbing sound. It cancels it out if you have the lug nuts tight enough though.

DSC01556a.jpg

DSC01557a.jpg

DSC01558a.jpg

DSC01560a.jpg

DSC01561a.jpg

DSC01562a.gif

DSC01563a.gif

Users who are viewing this thread