95 4.6 shortblock?

Ryan427

Established Member
Guy has for sale a whole list of misc. parts he has laying around. He list that he has a short block that is from a 95 mustang is a 4.6. First question. Is this possible? Second question is what is the earliest year of 4.6 motor that I can put my 2000 gt pi heads on and swap everything over onto?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Ryan427

Established Member
Not going lie, didn't know where else to post it. I had a similar question I posted in general discussion and was told that's not where it belonged. So where should I have posted it?

Ryan427

Established Member
Can someone move it to the correct forum and let me know which one that is so I can get my question answered

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
1995 had the 5.0 not a 4.6. The guy clearly has no idea what he is talking about and I would be careful. If you want a 4.6 from a Mustang they started in 1996.

Ryan427

Established Member
that's what I thought, if its a 2v out of something else will my 2000 gt heads or new pi ford heads bolt to it. I just want the block and im unsure if can use it as a shortblock or not

Ryan427

Established Member
I am just planning on using the block. im going to put a new rotating assembly and ford pi head and intake on it. just wasn't sure if the block was interchangeable. thanks for answering my question

Users who are viewing this thread