94 twin turbo supra for trade!

chrisc75

Established Member
That being said the car is a 94 Toyota Supra auto targa top twin turbo supra. Car in this combo is 1 of 241 made and is barley modded ( stock supra are worth more) This car wasn't raced nor abused more of a cruiser . Maybe consider some high end trades but most likley looking to sell it out right. Dont be scared to make me a reasonable offer but please nothing redicoulous.Any more questions you can just pm me or reach me at (609)760-9328 (texting is the best) or email me at [email protected] Only thing that shows wear are the front two leather seats.

1994 Original TT car
-stock twin turbos (11psi)
-targa top (black)
-auto (never drops out of boost!)
-147k on the car daily driven
-clean nj title
-hks bov
-fmic
-coilovers
-18in wheels
etc

suprach-1.jpg

supra1.jpg

ramp2.jpg

P3163330-1.jpg

really would like a modded cobra or lifted f150

iwhine03

Banned
21k DOLLARS?

is that seriously what these are going for? i know these are sick cars bot for 21k, u could get a garaged terminator with a whipple an prolly 120k LESS miles.

good luck with the sale though. i like it.

wan2play

Established Member
21k DOLLARS?

is that seriously what these are going for? i know these are sick cars bot for 21k, u could get a garaged terminator with a whipple an prolly 120k LESS miles.

good luck with the sale though. i like it.

Truth be spoken.

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Isnt that the normal price for Supras? lol least a few years ago when I was on Supraforums you didnt see shit for less then 18K for one unless it was N/A.
I know supras still hold their value for the simple fact that everyone wants 1 and I believe there are less then 6,000 TT Supras left in the united states after so many have been wrecked over the years.
Maybe the game has changed but I dont think 21K for a supra is unheard of. Now if he was asking 31K then Id see jumping down his throat.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Doesn't seem that expensive...I see these going for 30 in mint condition from time to time. One of the only imports I would own and def top of the list. Good luck with the sale. -Shane

chrisc75

Established Member
21k is what im looking for trade value against..This is a true TT car not a n/a t setup. The price is 21k obo but really looking for a cobra or truck. N/a cars with similar miles go for around 17-18. Yes supras are overpriced i will agree with you guys on that but im not gonna give the car away for someone that will turn around and flip it.

Marc

Established Member
Thats what I was thinking...maybe if had 1/2 the mileage...but, thats a lot of miles for a car that is selling for $21K. Just my opinion. But, either way, good luck with the sale. A lot of critics here (including me)...probably better to try and sell on more import forums as well.

chrisc75

Established Member
pm's all replied too

u guys asked me for a price and like i said i was looking to trade the car more then sell it outright. so reason why i threw out the 21k cause ive seen them going around there similar to this one. If its too high u guys believe shoot me an offer. I wont take it persoanl or nothing like that lol. Also 2JZ motors are one of the most reliable motors i ever worked with. Car has never left me on the road once. Reason why there are so many high milage supras out there still making 800whp.

soo i will sum it up..21k OBO . Would like to get into a nice cobra or lifted truck

Users who are viewing this thread