94 Supra TT Spanked!!

QuikGT

Banned
After a fun night out with my friends were heading down collins street in Arlington in my GT...We pull up to a red light and theres a red supra w/ exhaust and the tard is just revving the crap out of it...I asked him if it was a turbo and he said yea that he was gonna smoke me too....So light goes green and were off...It was pretty even til i caught traction then i left him like crazy (probably like 10 or more car lengths by the time we hit 100)...We hit the next red light together and i figured maybe he missed a gear or something :shrug: so i asked and he said no w/an upset look on his face.....Light turned green with the same results put more than 10 cars by the time i shut her down around 100...he looked pretty pissed when i asked him if he missed a gear tho!!!! i was just suprised that i beat a TT that bad!!!! :burnout: Turbos did sound nice --- ill give him that.

hc_performance

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
I doubt it was 10 cars..but with yours mods/ you runs 8.0's in the 1/8.. no doubt you could smoke a Supra.
not to start an argument but maybe a stock supra and thats about it. And 10 CARS????? Stretching the truth just a little there aren't you???

modmatt98cobra

yeah my 281 just beat you
Established Member
i could see it if it was stock, they are slugs. once u put an exhauset and a boost controller on them a bolt on pre 03 cobra would have his hands full.

QuikGT

Banned
Yea i dont know EXACTLY how many cars....i didnt get out of my car while racing and count carlinks...sorry...but most of you get the point. i beat him by alot---he was way back there...and the only mod i can think of was exhaust cuz i heard it and the turbos spool up when he was revving...

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I'm sorry, but even STOCK the TT Supra should hand a GT his beatin'. They make close to 300 to the wheels stock, and you said it had exhaust so that should put him at a solid 300 RWHP. Maybe he can't drive? 10 cars is a HUGE gap....

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
hc_performance said:
not to start an argument but maybe a stock supra and thats about it. And 10 CARS????? Stretching the truth just a little there aren't you???

Well I've never seen a stock Supra run close to a 8.0..that's what he runs...He has full exhaust, full intake with 4:10's..that's plenty to take care of a catback/exhaust tt SUpra.

StangJason

Established Member
Nice kill...Most Supra's can't break out of the 12s in the 1/4 mile even the 700hp ones :D so I have no doubts you were able to beat a mildly modified one by 10 car lengths. It seems as though Supra's are even harder to launch than a stock IRS 03/04 Cobra on street tires.

MARK C

Established Member
Come on now...the guy beat a fast car...Dosn't matter if the Supra was pretty much stock or not..a win is a win!!
Nice kill.... :rockon:

98gt281

Established Member
How in the hell are you trapping 92 in the 1/8 with those mods. And what is the "bored stainless intake manifold" you are talking about?

Cobrastruk04

Im sorry to say this because i know how it is to start a story and some one say it isnt true but i have to say :bs:. I came from a Supra to my 03 and i know for a fact that your GT couldnt take a Supra ALOT even stock. im not trying to take away from your GT but exhaust on that car with all the back pressure goes a long way. My cat back HKS Dragger on my car freed up a good amount of ponies so dunno.. maybe he had a pissed off face because he knows hes a shitty driver????? nice kill though :thumbsup:

Whiskey City

Established Member
How the hell big are your blocks where you can run 'er up to 100, put 10-cars on another guy and still chaulk 'er down before you get to the next stoplight!!??!! Damn, everything IS big in Texas!

J/K. Good times.

hc_performance

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Well I've never seen a stock Supra run close to a 8.0..that's what he runs...He has full exhaust, full intake with 4:10's..that's plenty to take care of a catback/exhaust tt SUpra.
I gues we will just have to agree to disagree on this one, anyway not to take away from his thread... good kill just the same.

QuikGT

Banned
Not all my mods are in sig...that would take up too much room....steeda #18 cam(.550int/.550exh) ported heads by Meyers Automotive and Dyno'd at 346 rwhp/ 367rwtq at Redline performance.......and for the bored stainless intake --its just like the one thats on the bullitt....and i dont care if yall dont believe me -- i just thought id share a kill that surprised me.

Users who are viewing this thread