94 in a 55

The Wraith

Established Member
Welp i got pulled over the saturday that just passed on 95 south @ penns landing .actually i got pulled over at the airport by a marked car with a jitbag(tracker) following .he walks up to my car and says you were being followed since center city by a tracker and cruising at 94 mph . i told him there was no way , i know i did'nt go pass 85 which everyone was cruising@75 .well you can fight it .it said on the ticket he used the over passes to calulate the speed. what a bunch of bull cause i know i never went over 85 and that butthole can't be as accurate as a rader so the tracker added miles to either boost up the price or to show the crap that philly law is .i was born and raised in philly and since mayor street(thugster)raped this city i thank god i'm gone cause philly sucks!! :mj:
oh the ticket was $217..

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
It's too bad you didn't know you were being followed-i have no doubt you could have lost him if you wanted to... :burnout:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
An Atta Boy!!

You admit to being 30 miles over the limit, the officer says your 39 miles over, what's the point of the post? Textbook case of a well-trained, observant officer doing exactly what we pay him to do. Great job Officer!!!

SVTHorsnake

Banned
$217?!?!? That's real low! either way though, if you take it to court and they claim they were following you, then tell them if they were, they didn't fulfil their responsibility as civic protectors by pulling you over immediately instead of continuing to let you be a danger to the public.

Lawman85

Banned
SVTHorsnake said:
$217?!?!? That's real low! either way though, if you take it to court and they claim they were following you, then tell them if they were, they didn't fulfil their responsibility as civic protectors by pulling you over immediately instead of continuing to let you be a danger to the public.

LOL....I had a guy try this one night. I followed him for half a mile while he slowly weaved back and forth in his lane. When I arrested him for DUI he yelled at me and said I should have stopped him before he incriminated himself on video!!! That was awesome

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Yeah, running from the police over a simple ticket is brilliant. :loser:

I was referring to a quick "duck off the exit-ramp" type move. [since there was no pursuit at the beginning, just "shadowing".] I wouldn't recommend engaging in pursuit. :nono:

jshen

Established Member
tallboy said:
I was referring to a quick "duck off the exit-ramp" type move. [since there was no pursuit at the beginning, just "shadowing".] I wouldn't recommend engaging in pursuit. :nono:

Nor would I recommend the "quick duck off". We consider that eluding here..and if you get caught at that...kiss your license goodbye.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
jshen said:
Nor would I recommend the "quick duck off". We consider that eluding here..and if you get caught at that...kiss your license goodbye.

You're right. a couple stupid suggestions on my part. :(

jean

Established Member
When is over 90 on 55 is very difficult to get any deal(a judge told me )
Go to fight it ,with hope the trooper don't show up,nothing too loose.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
jean said:
When is over 90 on 55 is very difficult to get any deal(a judge told me )
Go to fight it ,with hope the trooper don't show up,nothing too loose.

yeah, i really hate it when things are 'too loose' but i am not sure what that had to do with this thread.... :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread