94 cobra So. Cal

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
:coolman: The car has 96k original miles, top end has 5500 miles since being put on, bottom end was freshened up and resealed at the same time. It is white with saddle leather interior, interior has almost zero wear accept for the steering wheel and drivers seat, no rips or tears anywhere, carpet is clean, and drivers side floor mat shows some wear.
The car has AFR 165 heads, with upgraded valves, seats, springs and retainers, they are good for up to 7k RPM's, Ed Curtis custom cut cam (with cam card), Edelbrock performer intake, AFM N/A powerpipe, 85mm Pro M mass air for #24, JBA titanium shorty 1 3/8 Headers, Bassani X pipe, Bassani cat back, BBk springs 1 1/2 lower, Bilstein Saleen spec race shocks and struts, MM Full length subframes black powdercoated, MM 4 bolt Caster Camber plates, FMS aluminum driveshaft, steeda firewall adjuster and quadrant, FMS clutch cable, Centerforce dual friction clutch, flywheel, and pressure plate, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, new water pump, new timing chain and gears, new roller lifters, new alt, red top optima battery, Tri ax shifter, new drilled and slotted rotors with hawk hps pads, MSD billet aluminum distributor, BBK 70mm TB, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some more.
The body has saleen side skirts, s351 wing, and rear bumper cover. It has not been in an accident, has a couple minor blemishes in the paint, I take care of my cars, so oil changes are on a schedule, and it always runs mobile one 10w 30. The car also has 3 tunes, tune 1 is for emissions, tune 2 is for low octane fuel and nitros use, and tune 3 is for 91+ octane gas.
This car runs great, it looks good (could use a really good detail), stops on a dime, and turns heads. I'm looking to get a 03 - 04 cobra soon, so this is the car that I am willing to part with. I have the pink in hand, I also have the certificate of authenticity. I'm sure I am leaving something out...

Make me an offer, and please no lowball offers, I will not respond to them.

th_cb5e95ad.jpg

3.gif

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread