94 Cobra...need input on FS ad.

JJP SVT

Established Member
Hi All,

I found a 94 Cobra for sale in the local paper with the following info:

"57kmi, very well maint, garage kept, no winters, pristine in & out, tan leather, must see/sell, $8895 "

I spoke to the seller and he is the 3rd owner for the last three years. He says its bone stock, very clean and has a white exterior.

Is $8895 a good price?

Great Day!
John

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
JJP SVT said:
Hi All,

I found a 94 Cobra for sale in the local paper with the following info:

"57kmi, very well maint, garage kept, no winters, pristine in & out, tan leather, must see/sell, $8895 "

I spoke to the seller and he is the 3rd owner for the last three years. He says its bone stock, very clean and has a white exterior.

Is $8895 a good price?

Great Day!
John
that sounds like a good price...see if you can chew him down a little...good luck man :thumbsup:

JJP SVT

Established Member
Saw the car tonight. It is in very nice condition. The passenger window will not go down from the driver's switch but it will go up. The passenger switch will make the window go down but not up. Wonder what causes that?

The car has an active alarm in which a button must be pressed down in order to start the car...I don't like that at all. And the seller added a 99 "SVT Cobra" emblem right where the 95 Cobras have "SVT" on the trunk lid. Nothing a hair dryer can't cure.

I did not drive the car due to it not having plates but the car was just as clean as my 99 Cobra Coupe. It was stock right down to the air silencer!

I was thinking $7500 to $8000. Seller said between $8000 and $9000.

We'll see...if it's not sold by then!

:)

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
Did you run a vin check on it yet just to be safe?That sounds like a great low mileage cobra.I would offer him 7k cash to start out and see where it goes from there.
Good Luck!
Post pics if you get that one!

Users who are viewing this thread