94 cobra motor w/ a vortech SQ numbers

win98nogood

Established Member
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States
what should i expect , I just picked up a 90 notch with this motor only has 15K on rebuild ( stock specs ) what type of #s on a stock motor 94 cobra w/ Vortech SQ (10lbs)
has 255 lph in the tank with the Vortech T-REX pump external and 42's and 80 mm pro M and 65 mm TB ,Andersen power pipe ,GT40 upper and lower
car was tuned before the 42's and pro-m 80mm and it came up with this dyno sheet , it would be a bit hire?

142784.jpg

142797.jpg

143901.pdf

Last edited:

win98nogood

Established Member
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States
car dyno sheet shows 339.1 rwhp torque 348.0

those numbers are with the old pullie ,no pro m or 42's or anderson pipe

car pulls like a raped ape low and top end
waiting on the specs of everything done to the car from the speed shop , i think the guy didnt know much about the car to begin with

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Those #'s seem good. It probably has some more in her, but that is definitely impressive. That power in a lightass notch back = death

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Those numbers are a lot lower than I expected. I've seen stock 5.0's (not GT40 headed/intaked)making 330rwhp with S-trims. How much boost are you running? Regardless, that's a very nice looking coupe.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Those numbers are a lot lower than I expected. I've seen stock 5.0's (not GT40 headed/intaked)making 330rwhp with S-trims. How much boost are you running? Regardless, that's a very nice looking coupe.
He is running 10psi I think. Those numbers aren't too far off, its just a motor out of a 94 Cobra, not to different than a 5.0 from a GT. It could probably lay down closer to 360 with some different tuning and what not. And +1 on the nice looking notch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread