94 COBRA intake question

Brentr94svt

Team Cobra
Established Member
i have a 94 cobra with the stock 24lb injectors. gt40 heads. shorty headers offroad h. smog and egr delete and a k&n filter. im wanting to upgrade my throttle body and maf so it can inhale better because the stock throttle body is 60mm and the maf is 60mm and i have been reading the stock cobra upper intake manifold opening is about 70mm so i figure why just go 65 when i can go 70. i was thinkn a 70mm throttle body and a 73mm c&l maf or should i go 76mm c&l maf. i do plan on porting both my lower and upper intakes and gt40 heads someday but not anytime soon its my daily driver. any help would be great. thanks

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
i have a 94 cobra with the stock 24lb injectors. gt40 heads. shorty headers offroad h. smog and egr delete and a k&n filter. im wanting to upgrade my throttle body and maf so it can inhale better because the stock throttle body is 60mm and the maf is 60mm and i have been reading the stock cobra upper intake manifold opening is about 70mm so i figure why just go 65 when i can go 70. i was thinkn a 70mm throttle body and a 73mm c&l maf or should i go 76mm c&l maf. i do plan on porting both my lower and upper intakes and gt40 heads someday but not anytime soon its my daily driver. any help would be great. thanks

with your level of mods, neither the throttle body nor MAF are restrictions and would be an absolute waste of money..

Exhaust and gears would be money better spent

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member

Stock 94/95 MAF is actually 70mm.

Im still running the stock 70mm MAF with my heads/cam/intake/exhaust 306 with 24lb injectors, in my 95.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread