94' Black/Black Built Auto Single Supra

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Up for sale is my 94 black on black built auto Supra TT. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES (keep your SRT4's) Further details can be asked of me later on, quick specs:

71,xxx miles
Under 5k miles on built-ish motor (Cam Gears/Wiseco Pistons/Rod Bolts/Bearings)
Fresh Gasket Set/Timing Belt/Water Pump/etc on motor
Dreaded Valvestems HAVE BEEN REPLACED!! NO SMOKING WHATSOEVER
BL Manifold/Midpipe/Downpipe
HKS 50-ish mm wastegate
PT70GTS .81 A/R (under 1k miles on turbo)
AEM EMS
HKS DLi
SP Fuel System (twin walbros, 7xx injectors, FPR, FP Gauge, Full Lines)
NX Wet Kit (remote bottle opener/heater/purge/hidden switches)
DHM 3'' Electronic Cut-out (quiet when you need it to be)
Greddy Boost Gauge in clock location
Greddy EGT Gauge in vent next to clock
BL Built Auto with PI 3800 stall
PLX M300 wireless datalogging WB wired into AEM (mounted above steering wheel)
2 Amps, 1 Sub, Full upgraded speakers front and rear
APEX'i FMIC
TiAL BOV
Unorthodox Racing Lightweight Pulleys
Vector 95 Radar Detector
17in stock chrome wheels with fresh Nitto 555's front and 275 555R's rear

Car had the AEM/Nitrous installed/tuned by John Reed and RRev Motorsports. I do not have dyno numbers as the car was blowing through the converter. The car has only had the nitrous used on it twice on the dyno, currently it is jetted for a 75 shot. I ran out of injector and thus I am safely limited to 26 psi on 114 octane. I took it to the track ONCE and I quickly found out I sucked at aggressive driving. I bogged and got a 2.25 60' but still scooted to a 11.7 @ 127.8 no spray. The paint is in good condition for a 14+ year old black car. It has seen rain 15 times since I have owned it. The car was previously owned by Chris Anderson of AAP. I have most of the receipts for all the labor/work done on the car. It has a security system on it as well as keyless entry. Targa top does not leak. The car is NOT an NA conversion it was ALWAYS a Supra Turbo. I have a set of Crower 264 cams coming for the car that will be included in the sale to the new buyer. The car has brand new 98 black leather seats in it, as well as brand new black carpet kit. NOTE: The car has always been a black interior it's just been spruced up.

I will get more pictures as I just found the time to write this out so please be patient. SERIOUS offers/buyers only please! I realize how hard it is to obtain these cars and get financing, I have an appraisal for the car at $43k+ if that will help others out (this was before the bigger turbo/aem). Please contact me through AIM: HolyShiznit18 or Email: [email protected] PLEASE DO NOT PM the boxes get filled to fast!

33k OBO is what I am asking as I absolutely love the car and do not really want to part with it.

*WARNING THIS PICTURE IS OF THE OLD TURBO SET-UP*
100_1365.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1372.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1369.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread