94-98 tan cobra airbags and other parts

Tyler-96SVT

Established Member
All parts are from my 96 Cobra with only 71,000kms on it. airbags and module excellent shape, $350 shipped.
P4210418.jpg

Leather wrap steering wheel, excellent condition just needs a cleaning $75 shipped.
P4210422.jpg

All other interior parts available except the carpet, door pockets and dash, let me know what you need and I'll give you a price or make me an offer, the more you buy the cheaper it gets!:rockon:
P4210423.jpg

P4210424.jpg

P4210425.jpg

rallenh

Banned
I am interested in some of these parts, the steering wheel, probably the door panels and door sill plates. I need to check my Cobra, because I may need more items. Got the seats? Or drivers side power seat track?

Tyler-96SVT

Established Member
I am interested in some of these parts, the steering wheel, probably the door panels and door sill plates. I need to check my Cobra, because I may need more items. Got the seats? Or drivers side power seat track?
There is two ahead of you for the steering wheel, but I may have a power seat track for you, and the panels and sill plates are still here. let me know when you get a list together.

rallenh

Banned
I realize you said there are people in front of with dibs on the steering wheel, but here is my list of stuff I am after for my 1995 Two Top Cobra;

steering wheel
drivers side kick panel
drivers side door panel
drivers side door threshold plate
drivers side power seat track

Tyler-96SVT

Established Member
Update the following pieces are sold, pending payment:

> > > drivers side kick panel
> > > drivers side door panel
> > > drivers side door threshold plate
> > > drivers side power seat track
> > > passenger side vent
> > > steering wheel
> > > knee panel

Everything else is still up for grabs!

Tyler-96SVT

Established Member
The airbags are not sold! apearantly they are considered dangerous goods and I can't get them into the US, so if anyone from Canada wants them they are up for grabs.

This is what's left:
- Airbags and module(Canada only)
- console
- glove box
- pass. side kick panel
- pass. side sill/scuff plate
- quarter panel pieces
- driver side dash vent
- The seats are available and in good shape(driver's power track is gone), but I believe the shipping would be murder for anyone that isn't within throwing distance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread