'94-'98 Cobra R Hood

61mmstang94

Established Member
Anybody looking to trade a stock hood for my Cobra R hood?

I'm not sure on the exact size, but it's not huge. It's the same exact hood that came on a Cobra R from HO Fibertrends (so either 2.5" or 3"?). High quality hood and fits perfect. No cracks or damage on it and it's in like new condition.

It's currently painted in Tungsten Gray from the GT500.

I want a stock hood because I just happen to prefer it more for the sleeper'ish look even though I might regret trading it, but I just want something different right now.

Let me know what you have...It can be a GT, V6, Cobra, etc. hood and we can work something out. Maybe an even trade depending on what shape your hood is in, so let me know. The HO Fibertrends hood is $400 unpainted and w/o shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
You can kind of see the pic of the car in my avatar and I'll try to get bigger pics from when I posted them on here a while back. Need to find the thread.

61mmstang94

Established Member
2yn48iq.jpg

AND HERE IT IS ON A RED CAR TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW IT WOULD LOOK IN A DIFFERENT COLOR:
94982.JPG

Last edited:

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Where are you located? I have been thing about getting a hood like that but I dont want to be shipping these all over the country. Im in Fla by the way.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Where are you located? I have been thing about getting a hood like that but I dont want to be shipping these all over the country. Im in Fla by the way.

Yeah, I'm about 8-900 miles away so shipping would be the only way to get it to you unless you plan on driving.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
i have a really nice 96 cobra hood.. it is in very good shape.. paint is good, but it is black.. pm me if your interested.. thanks randy

Users who are viewing this thread