94-95 Vortech ysi renegade with custom intercooler, inj, t/b, maf,COMPLETE set up

2mchtoy

Established Member
Ok guys, I think I'm going to go bigger this year and I'm going to sell my practically brand new ysi head unit(3 1/8th mile runs) and my custom intercooled set up with a procharger 950hp a/a intercooler. Comes with 3"piping off blower all the way to the maf, and procharger big red BOV. This comes with an Anderson ford Motorsport 90mm blow through MAF. Coupled with a edelbrock 70mm t/b and elbow with all electronics on the T/b and brackets. With 83# Moran injectors which the maf is calibrated for. The blower set up is a driver side renegade mount that will come with an 8" crank with accessories serp. Belt drive and upgraded renegade adjustable 7" idler pulley. Blower will come with 3" pulley. This is as complete and custom of an intercooled kit you could get. You can not buy it in intercooled set up.
You get all this just to be clear:
Ysi blower, dual billet brackets, pulleys
Procharger 950hp intercooler(90* inlet temps)
Procharger big red BOV
All 3" piping and silicon couplers and t bolts
83# Moran injectors
90mm afm blow through maf
Edelbrock 70mm t/b with all electronics
Edelbrock elbow
My car ran high 9's on pump gas with 12# boost and low 9's on race gas. Full weight Cobra. This kit could work on an 87-93 with some fab work on the piping.
I am not going to part this out, please do not ask!
Tom, if you would like to talk more about this kit, call me
$5,000 plus shipping or will meet with in a reasonable distance. I have more pics, if your serious just text and I'll get them out to ya.
Blessings
Attached Thumbnails

Users who are viewing this thread