94-04 dash, console, misc parts, pick up at bowling green NMRA

coba94svt

Established Member
Im looking for the dash frame, dash cover with the ac vents on both sides, knee bolster, metal plate for the knee bolster, glove box door, center dash bezel with the ac vents, console, and shifter bezel for a 5 speed car and of course need all this in black too. Now if someone has all this in the 99-04 charcoal black, depending how much is there, may consider using that color also. Like to see pics, my email is [email protected]
If local to south western indiana, will drive some distance to pick up or pull out myself, otherwise shipping may be to expensive for the big pieces. Have pay pal ready also. Anyone going to the NMRA race in bowling green KY at the end of the month, may work something out for pick up there??

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Shifer Bezel

I have a black shifter bezel with the cig lighter for a five speed car in the 99-04 char. black. Stock lether boot in good shape. I will part with it for $35.00 shipped to your door. Let me know if you want pictures.

LDC2335

Established Member
I have a black shifter bezel with the cig lighter for a five speed car in the 99-04 char. black. Stock lether boot in good shape. I will part with it for $35.00 shipped to your door. Let me know if you want pictures.

i want a pic. if the op doesnt want it, i might.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I will have to wait till I get home from work. I will try to get you one tonight.

Otislee

Established Member
I have the console your looking for with the shifter boot and radio bezzel....Im near dayton, ohio come and get it all for 100....:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread