94-01 Parking Light Fog Lights Video

Termi 03

Team Cobra
Established Member
someone asked a while back in a thread and i cant find it anymore so i made a video on what you wanted. hopefully you see this lol heres a link to my video i made on how to wire up your parking light fog lights on your 94-01 mustang with no splicing required! this is a wiring video so you can run your fogs with no headlights. very cool and easy. please like and comment.

thanks SVP

1995 COBRA parking light / fog light mod 1994-2001 cobra / gt - YouTube

97_TXCobra

Established Member
dude this was WAYYYY eaiser than how people were writing it up for splicing the wires...thank you so much my cobra looks mean now lol. took me all of 5 mins!

mcham

Established Member
All I can say is you "DA MAN". It took me about 10min to do the job. I ran back in the house to look at the vid once more(forgot which blue wire to pull) & take a sip of Crown.

Last edited:

ZV Cobra

Established Member
Good job guys. This was one of the first things I did when I got mine in 07. Followed the same procedure from Dan O

Bright Blue Cob

Established Member
Didn't work on mine, a 98 Cobra. Checked it and rechecked but it did not work. No change the fogs come on with the headlights only. Swapped the light blue/red with red/small black stripe.I am leaving it apart in the hope I can still get it to work, help.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Liked it.

This is how I did mine a year or two ago, simple to do.

Users who are viewing this thread