93 white notch for sale

broncobuddha

Established Member
SOLD

93' White coupe. Originally a Florida 4cyl car with factory black interior. Manual windows. 8 cylinder conversion done. Everything swapped over including the rear.

The list of items:

MM Full length subframes
MM LCAs
FRPP 3.73 gears

Aluminum Driveshaft
2000 Bullitt suspension (shocks and springs)
16" Pony rims in good condition with less than 5000 mile Fulda tires (moderately aggressive tread pattern. They ride well)
87-89 tilt column
Momo steering wheel
5 speed with brand new MGW shifter
140 speedo
5" monster tach on dash
Corbeau GTS II seats(black)
73mm Lincoln caliper front brakes
Griffin aluminum radiator
MAC CAI
MAC equal length shorties
Homemade off road H-pipe
2 chamber flowmasters with 2 ½” stainless tailpipes
180lph fuel pump.
Rear mounted yellow top battery in a Taylor battery box.
Steeda double hook clutch quadrant
Steeda Firewall adjuster
FMS adjustable clutch cable.
Brand new clutch (OEM style replacement)
Brand new floor mats
88 vert engine mounts
Energy supsension/poly trans mount.
New distributor w/TFI, cap, rotor, plugs and wires
Also have a 65mm Cobra TB (not on the car)

Also has a Kenwood stereo CD system with Kenwood fronts/backs and Kicker tweeters. (Currently, the radio isn’t working. Something to do with the flip face power mechanism.)

Also have a traction lock rebuild kit that I'd throw in. Doesn't need it, I had just bought it in anticipation.

Entire floorpan from firewall, back and including trunk has been treated with Peel&Seal(Dynomat)

Newly freshened up T-5. Shifts like new.

The dirty:

I'm having some tuning issues with the car. I use it as my DD, but it just seems a down on power. I'm just through messing with it and want it gone. It runs reliably, and maybe someone could figure out what the issue is. Could be MAF or o2 related. I have tried two different MAFs, the o2s are pretty new. I've replaced plugs and wires and it's still down on power. It smokes if you really get on it but not under normal driving. I have a compression issue in the #7 cylinder. It read #5psi. #5 cylinder read 100psi.

I don't know what it is. It could be the valves, though from hand cranking it with the VC off, they appear to be opening and closing, or it could be the rings. I loosened and retightened the #7 rocker arms to spec. I haven't tried compression testing it since then though. The plug in #7 keeps getting coked up. It's a dark, ash so, it's possible the o2s are sensing a rich condition and leaning that bank out. I did have an issue with popping through the intake but that's pretty much non-existant now. I've tried running it without the o2's plugged in and it actually runs better that way, but that's just a band-aid solution.

The car is straight with a couple of dings in the hood. (also have a mach 1 style glass hood that needs sanding and painting for it). There's one small area of rust next to the back windshield.

The front bumper cover is, to be quite honest, nasty. It apparently had been replaced at one point and the paint is flaking off, etc... The headlights also are fairly yellow. I do have a 2nd front bumper that has a better (not perfect) set of headlights in it that I could throw in. It's red and I had started to do some fill in/sanding work on it but never finished. At least it could be worked on off of the car and then put on.

The interior is 99.99 flawless. I say almost as it has the typical ashtray spring defect and being a FL car before it was tinted, the front seat belts faded to a greenish black. The driver's seat also has some wear just from being used.

Other than that the interior is spotless.
I'm trying to think of what else there is but that's it for now. It really wouldn't take much to make this a really nice notch.

The A/C needs to be charged
The heater core needs to be replaced and is currently bypassed

I'm looking to get around $3500 obo. For everything listed.

There you have it. That's everything that I can think of that's wrong with the car. It is what it is. Take it or leave it. If you think I'm asking too much given the issues, make an offer. I'm reasonable. There's a lot of good items on this car and I do drive it 50 miles a day round trip.

Here’s a photobucket album.

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp63/broncobuddha1/

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Not a bad car...bumber cover is an easy fix. Could you provide more information about the motor, what year is the motor, how many miles, who installed it, any reciepts to the install...

To bad your in Knoxville....Im all the way up in Philly....

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
still for sale? ill be in Henderson next week, maybe i could swing that way sometime and check out your car.

Users who are viewing this thread