93 Vibrant Red Black Cloth 9,400 Miles For Sale

brian3724

Established Member
I am selling my 93 Vibrant Red 93 Cobra with black cloth interior. The car has 9,400 all original miles, and I have only used it as a show car since I purchased it. I am in the Air Force currently stationed in Rapid City, SD, but have orders to Florida in a few months, and the base housing there doesn't offer garages, so the car would be exposed to the elements which is why I'm selling. The car is beautiful, and still looks like it did back in 1993. I have an ad running on AutoTrader if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Cars for Sale: 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra in Black Hawk, SD 57718: Hatchback Details - 307889458 - AutoTrader.com

dbrennancobra

Established Member
man this is sexy, i remember seeing this for sale 3 years ago on craigslist for $15,500 original owner! sold to a dealer, dealer had it for sale for $20K, sold it (must of been to you), and now $22K.. Profit history. nice! GLWS.

Red/Blacks are the best Combo of 93s.

brian3724

Established Member
The dealer had it for sale for way more than 20k, he was asking for closer to 28k. Obviously I didn't pay that, but my asking price is less than what I paid, so there's no profit here. Just hoping it finds a good home.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
The dealer had it for sale for way more than 20k, he was asking for closer to 28k. Obviously I didn't pay that, but my asking price is less than what I paid, so there's no profit here. Just hoping it finds a good home.

yeah i remember the dealer wanted 13K more than he paid for it.. i think he got it for a STEAL for $15,500 or 16K! But honestly what you are asking, its worth it! Good luck with sale, I just love my red/black 93 cobra!

brian3724

Established Member
Yeah, I absolutely love this car, and really hate that I have to sell it. It was always my dream car to own. Hopefully in the future I can get another one. I really like the teal color, so who knows.

WillyB93

Established Member
Really would like to add a red and black to the collection one day. Nice car GLWS!

brian3724

Established Member
I went out for a spin last night and decided that my car is just too nice and that I'm way to attached to make the sell. I'm going to hold on to it and take it down to Florida with me. I guess if it gets rained on a few times it's not the end of the world. It was meant to be driven anyway, a little rain won't. Thanks for all the interest though.

Users who are viewing this thread