93 Turbo Mod Fox

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
New price 20,000

Car is a 93 hatch, repainted in march true blue (almost a midnight blue) with 15x5 custom black billet specialties wheels in the front and 15x10 Custom Black billet specialties wheels in the rear with Hoosier 275 60 15 drag radials. Wiper hole on drivers side shaved and radio antena shaved. Door and fender mouldings were deleted and holes filled. No more warped mouldings! Kaneen 2in cowl hood, Harwood fiberglass hatch with lexan window and factory trim mouldings, smooth wiper panel cover, engine bay and valve covers painted same as the car. It has all black interior except the headliner which is in the process of being redone. 2004 GT black leather seats, drivers seat is power and fully functional.

Engine: brand new 03 cobra long block maybe 700 miles on it with a billet meling oil pump and ati super dampner on it. Mach 1 intake manifold with egr delete.

Trans: Promotion T56 with 26 spline input shaft with carbon fiber blocking rings and upgraded synchros, bronze shift pads, pro 5.0 shifter.

Suspension: REAR- UPR double adj upper A arms, Maxium motorsports lower A arms with adjustable spring perches, strange adjustable shocks, UPR anti-roll bar, wildrides racecars S-Box for upper A arms, moroso rear trick springs.
FRONT- UPR 4.6 Kmember, tubular lower A arms with coilovers and 14in 150lb springs, lakewood 90/10 struts. Competition engineering bump steer kit, Flaming river manual rack with offset bushings.

Rear End: Shelby gt500 diff with 31 spline moser axles and 355 gears, welded axle tubes and diff girdle.

Brakes: Willwood manual master cyl with line lock and residual valve, Willwood Street brakes up front with stock drums in the rear ( haven't got to the discs yet).

Clutch: Mcleod RXT Twin disc with alum flywheel and steel insert good to 1000hp, just rebuilt last year.

Turbo kit: Originally was a helion kit that was converted to blow through and 3 in alum piping from intercooler outlet to t-body with new slot style Pro M unpeggable MAF. 76mm precision turbo rebuilt last year, 44mm tial wastegate and turbonetics blowoff valve. All controlled by a Greddy E-01 electronic boost controller.

Fuel system: sumpt 03 cobra tank with pre pump filter, Aeromotive 1102 pump (good to 1800hp), -12 an feed line to y block -10 an to CPR fuel rails, 80 lb injectors, -10 an return line.

Electronics: Custom Ron Francis wiring harness and fuse panel, 03 automatic mach 1 PCM ( just in case I decided to put a 4r70w in later the pcm can control it) tuned for E-85. Battery relocated in the trunk with shut off switch.

Car made 723 hp and 716 tq on 17.5 lbs on E-85 and 21* timing. Throw some bigger injectors and more boost at it and could make close to 1000hp!
On that tune it went 10.11 @ 143 mph with a 1.63 60 ft surging because the wastegate solenoid was going bad (since replaced that). Car is an absolute BEAST! and a blast to drive. I drove it 50 Miles to the track raced it and drove it home! I call it a street car others have their opinions. I have a lot of money and time in this car and not in a rush to sell it, the gauges and a few other little things haven't been finished yet because I've just been busy. I'm asking 20k which is way less than what I have in parts alone. Email for pics or just call me Rob 954 650-2165.

Last edited:

HARRY342

Established Member
i saw that thing at pbir it looked like he did not even take off to the 60' and still went bottom 10s . id say it has alot more in it/.............

are you taking trades?

skyhighsd

Established Member
This might help ya, here for the lazy people

Robbiesmustangandparts026.jpg

Robbiesmustangandparts028.jpg

Robbiesmustangandparts022.jpg

Robbiesmustangandparts029.jpg

Robbiesmustangandparts030.jpg

Robbiesmustangandparts002.jpg

GL with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread