93 Teal Cobra For Sale In Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
1993 Teal Cobra w/ sunroof and grey leather. 78xxx miles with only minimal mods. Car is in great condition. Located in Pasadena Tx.

Mods:
Brand new Nitto tires all the way around (275 drags in back and 245 in front)
Mac Off-Road H-Pipe
Flowmaster cat-back
Aluminum Drive Shaft
3:27 gears
K&N Drop-in
Optima Red top battery
Edelbrock water pump
3-core radiator
Ford Motorsport Ceramic Shorty Headers
Pro5.0 shifter
Underdrive pulleys

I have most of the original parts also.....as well as the window sticker, svt documention, sales brochure, and original sales agreement.
e-mail me at [email protected] if intersted.
Will not ship. Prefer local sale or you pick up.

$10,000......

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
29567.jpg

29568.jpg

29569.jpg

2mchtoy

Established Member
tried to email you, but the site does not work. Intrested in the car. please call me 641-990-2096 Thanks Tom

fast02gt

Established Member
I have a perfect 90 LX 5-speed red with black interior. I'm selling and the 93 cobra teal with gray has always been my dream car I am VERY interested in your car. PM with your phone number so I can get a hold of you to talk about the car more.. and send pics to [email protected]. Thanks.

gud2goe

Established Member
price seems kinda low can you pm me the vin so i can carfax it...one of the rarest colors and at a good price for milage if it is correct...are you the only owner?
not calling you out but the cobra on the right side should face front(only one snake made and it should face right on both sides of car)..doesnt look i in the pic..has it been in an accident? with new carpet and looks like pass seat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
gud2goe said:
price seems kinda low can you pm me the vin so i can carfax it...one of the rarest colors and at a good price for milage if it is correct...are you the only owner?
not calling you out but the cobra on the right side should face front(only one snake made and it should face right on both sides of car)..doesnt look i in the pic..has it been in an accident? with new carpet and looks like pass seat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The price is low because I would like to sell it pretty fast. I have another deal working right now on another car....

The milage is correct. I will pm you the VIN....

Actually you are part right... There was only one snake made for the 93.... and on the drivers side it faced to the rear of the car and on the passenger side it faced to the front of the car..THIS CAR IS NOT A FAKE....

I have all the documentation.....(original sales agreement, SVT cert, window sticker, etc....)

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
fast02gt said:
I have a perfect 90 LX 5-speed red with black interior. I'm selling and the 93 cobra teal with gray has always been my dream car I am VERY interested in your car. PM with your phone number so I can get a hold of you to talk about the car more.. and send pics to [email protected]. Thanks.

PM sent...

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
gud2goe said:

PM sent....

presvt

Established Member
03SonicBlueL said:
Actually you are part right... There was only one snake made for the 93.... and on the drivers side it faced to the rear of the car and on the passenger side it faced to the front of the car..THIS CAR IS NOT A FAKE....

That's right for '93. I have a friend who has a '93 and he says the snake on the driver's side is backwards so that it can whisper to the driver to go faster.

Nice Car. Wish you were a little closer.

gud2goe

Established Member
thanks for the pm i will look it up..appreciate it.... fwiw like i said wasnt trying to call you out(and not piss you off)..just asking questions...

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Wow, as a previous owner of a teal '93 cobra, I'd like to say that this is a VERY nice car, and a VERY good price. I wish I were ready to buy one again (one day I'll have another one), but currently I'm a little fat on cobras.

If it had black interior I think I'd give up my '99 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread