93 Teal Cobra for sale, 4K

Horseppl

Lowered with Eibach springs. Brand new KYB shocks and struts, inner and outer tie rod ends. BBK Caster Camber plates. BBK air intake. A/C system removed. Rear seat delete kit installed. New MAF, IAC sensors. JL audio front and rear speakers. Hotchkis rear upper and lower control arms. 373 gears. MAC headers to a Flowmaster exhaust. New front and rear brake pads, rotors, inner, and outer wheel bearings. Minor blemishes on body. 2 chips, and 1 ding. Body line on right side of hood does not line up...slight bend. Does need new tires, rear main seal, and radiator support, cowl vent cover, passenger side window motor. Car starts everytime, runs strong. I do not have any of the parts that are not on the vehicle. Did not have any of them when I purchased the car. There is a carfax attached to my add to prove the odometer has not turned over and has no accidents. I'm selling the car because I honestly don't have the time that the car deserves. May be willing to accept a trade. I will not budge off of 4K so please don't try to lowball my already low price on the car. I have attached the auto trader link below which has pictures, and carfax. No accidents. 58,XXX original miles.

Cars for Sale: 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe in Great Falls, MT 59405: Hatchback Details - 326890071 - AutoTrader.com

1320Pro

Established Member
I dont see a phone number in your ad. can you PM me your phone number or you can call me at 720 301-3189. I am in Denver, Co. Would like you grab this from you.

Mike:beer:

1320Pro

Established Member
Someone on the 93 Cobra registry said the guy has a deposit on it. He never did call me so good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread