93 supercoupe auto allentown pa

oneqkgt

Established Member
I just picked up my sc last week had ford dealer put new engine in my supercoupe. There may be 5miles on car since. I invested over 8k into this car new trans too wheels. [email protected] for pics im asking $3500

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Pics please....if this is the same one on sccoa.com i asked for pics like a week ago.....then someone told me you decided to keep it. If its still for sale let me know....send any and all pics to [email protected]. Let me know bro.

oneqkgt

Established Member
I have someone picking it up sat but till then its for sale i gave my number on the sccoa but knowone had interest ina car with a brand new engine from ford. 610-972-7071 i cant go back and forth with posts

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I gotcha....well tell ya what. I dont really care if has a new engine from ford, thats a plus as far as im concerned..why the hell would that bug somebody...idk..if you said its got a new engine from Jim Bobs Car Fixin i could see....i work at a Ford dealer and we do engines all the time lol..whats the big deal....oh well.

Ill hit you up Saturday to see if they did buy it. I know sunday's the big game so i wont have a hissy fit if you dont get back to me in a hurry. And i know it says nothing about it...but i have to ask...Any possibilites of a trade and cash? Thanks,
Vince

oneqkgt

Established Member
vince your right heck with the new engine myself i rather by a car a supercoupe with 150,000 miles on the engine with no new parts beat to crap and a leaks oil. If you want i can get that old engine back and put it in i dont mind. I will lower the price too.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
lol..nooo nooo...leave the new engine in...i was just saying why would ANYONE be leary of that. I have a guy coming to look at my bronco this weekend...hopefully it sells and i can buy your SC. You arent looking for any trades plus cash are ya incase it doesnt sell?

oneqkgt

Established Member
nope cash deal im asking 3500 but it depends if you want the car or not it has 6miles on it from dealership to my shop. Its lowered cobra r's aod redone art carr valve body, upper ball joints new rotors in trunk crank and cam sensor new. Yea i have way over 8 thousand in it.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Trust me..i want the car. Im going to be making some calls tonight and this weekend. Im going to do my best to have you some cash. But just let me know if that guy comes and buys it tomorrow.

oneqkgt

Established Member
yea its a fun car something different its tuned by me i do sct has mild ported blower 373's fun car and a good driver

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Back in 1999...i picked up a 30k mile 89 super coupe...had it 6months and my now EX WIFE talked me nto trading it in on a new Mazda B4000 4x4...jut another damn thing i let her talk me into....good thing i talked myself into the divorce lol

Users who are viewing this thread