93 Roller Hatch For Sale

cornholio

Established Member
93 Roller Hatch For Sale ******NEW PRICE----$4,500******REDUCED AGAIN $3800*************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!NEED TO SELL! I am selling my 1993 Reef Blue Ford Mustang Roller (hatchback). This car was painted about 6 months ago and has been garage kept with a car cover since I've had it. The engine compartment along with the K member and A arms are painted to match the exterior. The wiring harness has also be ran outside the engine compartment to give it that clean look. It has spotless complete full interior with a working ash tray and new carpet front/rear. All this car needs is a motor and drivetrain to get it on the road/track. $5000.00 obo. WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!. Email me at [email protected] if interested.
-8 point roll cage (w/ pading).
-Granatelli tubular K member / A arms.
-Granatelli coilovers.
-Flaming river manual rack.
-Subframe connectors (welded in).
-410 motorsport gears.
-Motorsport 31 spline trac loc.
-Superior alloy axles w/ long studs.
-Adjustable upper control arms.
-Mega bite jr lowers.
-New stock rear springs w/ air bags.
-Battery box in the rear w/ 1 gauge Taylor cable.
-On/Off switch in the rear.
-Driveshaft loop.
-4" fiber trends cowl hood.
-Cobra grill.
-Full interior w/ new carpert front/rear.
-Pony wheels

Pics to be posted in a few minutes.

Last edited:

cornholio

Established Member
ReefBlueMustang012.jpg

cornholio

Established Member
This is a great platform. All the good stuff installed by the right people. As mentioned, the interior is complete, functional, and spotless. Would have finished, but spontaneously bought another car.

SVTwhore

Established Member
Man all the good ones are soo far away from me. Here in WI all the rollers are half rotted out. Anyway, GL with the sale and free bump to you sir!

Users who are viewing this thread